Tramadol and Ibuprofen drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Tramadol and Ibuprofen together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tramadol and Ibuprofen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,571 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 21, 2017
4,571 people who take Tramadol, Ibuprofen are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Tramadol and Ibuprofen?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTramadol and Ibuprofen from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 88,458 users)
Ibuprofen has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen 107,276 users)
Interactions between Tramadol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ibuprofen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tramadol and Ibuprofena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tramadol (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Ibuprofen (ibuprofen) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Tramadol is used in:
- Ibuprofen is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Has anyone taking long term tramadol tried turmeric supplements? I wonder if bad interactions exist between those two
- Hello, how long after you get off of Tramadol until your sperm count is back to normal?
- Hi, is anyone else in this group or have experience with this with their partner? I am experiencing this issue
- I have been taking ibuprofen about 4 times a week for pain as needed for about a month. Last night I woke up and had a nose bleed. Can the ibuprofen cause this and if I stop taking it will the nose bleeds stop or has it stopped for you? It is 600mg per pill. The nose bleed did not last long, ...
- Aggravated Muscle weakness that keeps me up at night, could be the drugs. insomnia, anxiety in the morning, OCD.
User reviews to the study
- I've used tramadol 50 at 2x4 daily for a few years now my teeth keep chipping and breaking. What to do I have no insurance for teeth and use the VA
- How do I get rid of the acne and manage my pain. I have had 13 Dots and 2 PE. Which causes me to have post thrombotic syndrome very painful . I will be 50 in a few weeks and I never had acne.
- How do I get rid of the acne and manage my pain. I have had 13 Dots and 2 PE. Which causes me to have post thrombotic syndrome very painful
- Hi! I just found this group and I am so happy. I have been taking tramadol for almost 7 years. For the last 8 or 9 months I have been losing the strength in my legs and hands. If I switch medications will I regain some of the strength or is it gone forever??
- Hi! I am a 68 year old male. I suffered a DVT and a PE back in December. I was put on Coumadin for three months, and then switched to Eliquis. I am tolerating it well. I suffer from time to time with muscle and joint pains. The only thing that seems to help is Ibuprofin. Some of these pains are ...