Tramadol and Melatonin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Tramadol and Melatonin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tramadol and Melatonin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 607 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 25, 2017
607 people who take Tramadol, Melatonin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Tramadol and Melatonin?
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 84,575 users)
Melatonin has active ingredients of melatonin. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Melatonin 11,378 users)
Interactions between Tramadol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Melatonin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tramadol and Melatonina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tramadol (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Melatonin (melatonin) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Tramadol is used in:
- Melatonin is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Recently, I fainted after taking 5mg of melatonin. Did I faint because I took too many mgs. Should I reduce mg or give it up altogether?
- Has anyone taking long term tramadol tried turmeric supplements? I wonder if bad interactions exist between those two
- Hello, how long after you get off of Tramadol until your sperm count is back to normal?
- Hi, is anyone else in this group or have experience with this with their partner? I am experiencing this issue
- Do you have any experience with melatonin therapy in acute Wrnicke encephalopathy?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi, I'm on here looking for anyone who has similar symptoms as my 79 year old mum. She's been taking tramadol for 8 years (50mg twice daily). She has currently been diagnosed with breast cancer and I wanted to try to understand if the extreme fatigue she is experiencing is due to the tramadol ...
- New to the group and have been going nuts trying to figure out why I had lost my sense of taste. A few months ago my pain management doc recommended it and it helps me get to sleep. I did a Google search on it and loss of taste, and boom! How long from when I stop taking it until my sense of ...
- I am trying to find out information on using Saphris and Melatonin together. My daughter Carol has been on Saphris for only 8 days now. 5mgs. twices a day. For two nights it helped her sleep, but now she is pacing day and night. She needs help and I am hoping for a more natural help rather than ...
- My lungs hurt and the cough is not fun. This has been happening for about 2 months now, shortly after I started taking melatonin on a regular bases. It is the only thing different I am taking. X-rays have been taken, I've been treated with antibiotics and Prednisones, no change. ENT is ruling ...
- I've been taking tramadol for pain for 8 months, today I had a nose bleed for almost 2 hours today, it has stopped flowing but its still drippy, my blood pressure is fine, but I was very hot before it started to flow from both nostrils, I work with someone who also takes tramdol for pain and ...