Tramadol and Melatonin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Tramadol and Melatonin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tramadol and Melatonin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 654 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
654 people who take Tramadol, Melatonin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Tramadol and Melatonin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTramadol and Melatonin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 88,458 users)
Melatonin has active ingredients of melatonin. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Melatonin 12,274 users)
Interactions between Tramadol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Melatonin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tramadol and Melatonina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tramadol (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Melatonin (melatonin) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Tramadol is used in:
- Melatonin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I’ve had undiagnosed right ear pain intermittently for some time without any diagnosis obtainable from ENT or medical Doctors. Took 10mg of Melatonin for sleep aid for first time last night. I awoke at 3am with a level 10+ right ear ache. I thought of an ER visit, but laid on my right ear ...
- Recently, I fainted after taking 5mg of melatonin. Did I faint because I took too many mgs. Should I reduce mg or give it up altogether?
- Has anyone taking long term tramadol tried turmeric supplements? I wonder if bad interactions exist between those two
- Hello, how long after you get off of Tramadol until your sperm count is back to normal?
- Hi, is anyone else in this group or have experience with this with their partner? I am experiencing this issue
User reviews to the study
- I've used tramadol 50 at 2x4 daily for a few years now my teeth keep chipping and breaking. What to do I have no insurance for teeth and use the VA
- How do I get rid of the acne and manage my pain. I have had 13 Dots and 2 PE. Which causes me to have post thrombotic syndrome very painful . I will be 50 in a few weeks and I never had acne.
- How do I get rid of the acne and manage my pain. I have had 13 Dots and 2 PE. Which causes me to have post thrombotic syndrome very painful
- Hi! I just found this group and I am so happy. I have been taking tramadol for almost 7 years. For the last 8 or 9 months I have been losing the strength in my legs and hands. If I switch medications will I regain some of the strength or is it gone forever??
- Hi, I'm on here looking for anyone who has similar symptoms as my 79 year old mum. She's been taking tramadol for 8 years (50mg twice daily). She has currently been diagnosed with breast cancer and I wanted to try to understand if the extreme fatigue she is experiencing is due to the tramadol ...