Tranexamic acid and Dayquil drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Tranexamic acid and Dayquil together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tranexamic acid and Dayquil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 17, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Tranexamic acid and Dayquil?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTranexamic acid and Dayquil from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tranexamic acid has active ingredients of tranexamic acid. It is often used in heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding. (latest outcomes from Tranexamic acid 2,642 users)
Dayquil has active ingredients of acetaminophen; dextromethorphan; pseudoephedrine. It is often used in common cold. (latest outcomes from Dayquil 1,008 users)
Interactions between Tranexamic acid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Dayquil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tranexamic acid and Dayquila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tranexamic acid (tranexamic acid) is often used to treat heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding. Dayquil (acetaminophen; dextromethorphan; pseudoephedrine) is often used to treat nasopharyngitis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I was diagnosed with leiden factor 5 when i was younger after my dad had a blood clot and was made aware it could be passed onto his children. I visted to the doctors today to ask about anything i could take to reduce the amount of heavy bleeding i am currently having due to a period - have an ...
User reviews to the study
- Hello I have just been prescribed Tranexamic Acid but I have an eptopic heartbeat , am I ok to take it ?
- I have been taking Buproprion XL 150 mg a day for about 3 months now. I am starting to get a cold and want to take 2 tablets of Dayquil. I just took the Buproprion. I figured I would wait a few hours and then take the Dayquil. Are there any bad interactions between the two? Should I not take ...
- I had my polyps removed and they found abnormalities/inflammation of the lining of my uterus which still causes heavy bleeding. I have been taking tranexamic and noresthisterone for 2 months now and for some I have this severe bloating. Not sure what causes the bloating and I thought it could be ...
- Today, my glue ear symptoms have subsided, my voice echo has reduced, my tinnitus has gotten quieter, and sound have improved, all from Dayquil. It is amazing how effective it is, in eight hours my glue ear has nearly passed out of my Eustachian tube, after five days, Dayquil has managed to ...
- For almost a week now, I had glue ear, I went to the emergency room, where I described deafness in my right ear, I thought it was impacted earwax, the doctor said it was a sunken ear drum, I figured he meant glue ear. He prescribed me Psudeophedrine, however, my pharmacist recommended Dayquil, ...