Travatan and Actifed drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Travatan and Actifed together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Travatan and Actifed. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Travatan and Actifed?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTravatan and Actifed from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Travatan has active ingredients of travoprost. It is often used in glaucoma. (latest outcomes from Travatan 5,502 users)
Actifed has active ingredients of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride; triprolidine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Actifed 778 users)
Interactions between Travatan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Actifed and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Travatan and Actifeda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Travatan (travoprost) is often used to treat glaucoma. Actifed (pseudoephedrine hydrochloride; triprolidine hydrochloride) is often used to treat nasopharyngitis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I am a female who has been taking TravatanZ for three years and have dark discoloration areas under both eyes( the right eye worse than the left). The areas are patchy due to a solution I was prescribed, by a demotologist , which worked for a while but became ineffective. I now use a ...
- I had a trabeculectomy and cataract removal 15 years ago. A few years ago, a retinal specialist informed me that I had a wrinkled retina due to spike in pressure in my left eye after my surgery. This year my pressure began to drop in my left eye - from 10 to 8 to 4 and now it's back to 6. My ...
User reviews to the study
- I stopped taking Travatan within one week of startong because of chest pains. How long after stopping Travatan do the chect pains go away?
- Recently started taking Travatan, consistent bad dreams every night. Just awkward, weird situations that I would never be in, very unlike me. I feel like it's affecting my thoughts as well. The only difference in my life recently was taking Travatan!
- Hi, trying to find out if anyone has had pain in the back right side of the neck while taking these two drugs together. Thanks!
- Been using actifed for a lo g time with no side effect but recently experuence anxiety whebever i use actifed
- My 87 year mother is taking this med had surgery and has been dizzy and off balance since she says she just does not see right.