Travatan and Latanoprost drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Travatan and Latanoprost together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Travatan and Latanoprost. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 78 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 22, 2017
78 people who take Travatan, Latanoprost are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Travatan and Latanoprost?
Travatan has active ingredients of travoprost. It is often used in glaucoma. (latest outcomes from Travatan 5,287 users)
Latanoprost has active ingredients of latanoprost. It is often used in glaucoma. (latest outcomes from Latanoprost 7,608 users)
Interactions between Travatan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Latanoprost and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Travatan and Latanoprosta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Travatan (travoprost) is often used to treat glaucoma. Latanoprost (latanoprost) is often used to treat glaucoma. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Travatan is used in:
- Latanoprost is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- These are just the drugs I am taking, most to do with the chemo. The Dorzolamind and Latanoprost are eye drops. I usually just take a few Lysine to keep my herpes under control when I feel an outbreak coming on. Has worked for years. And only one recent outbreak before this recent one with ...
- I had a trabeculectomy and cataract removal 15 years ago. A few years ago, a retinal specialist informed me that I had a wrinkled retina due to spike in pressure in my left eye after my surgery. This year my pressure began to drop in my left eye - from 10 to 8 to 4 and now it's back to 6. My ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been using Lanaprost for two years and I have had an irregular heartbeat for about 4months Is this life threatening?
- Need your help. Its only been a week and my ophthalmologist said I should take Lanoprost eye drops for mild glaucoma age 62. I also take synthroid. Maybe the two medicines don't go together? Need advice. My eye pressure reading is 30. Not feeling that great. Thinking of stoping drops ...
- Just been asked by my doctor to consider taking INH. But since I take Latanoprost, I wanted to do my homework on interactions, and came across this group.
- I'm 81 years old and I've been using Latanoprost for a year and just started NAC 4/17 hoping to pospone cataracts. Is this a pipe dream?
- I stopped taking Travatan within one week of startong because of chest pains. How long after stopping Travatan do the chect pains go away?