Trazodone hydrochloride and Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Trazodone hydrochloride and Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 53 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
53 people who take Trazodone hydrochloride, Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Trazodone hydrochloride and Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride?
Trazodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Trazodone hydrochloride 9,662 users)
Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride 3,266 users)
Interactions between Trazodone hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Trazodone hydrochloride and Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Trazodone hydrochloride (trazodone hydrochloride) is often used to treat insomnia. Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Trazodone hydrochloride is used in:
- Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- I've been taking trazodone for a year and I'm a female at 65, I'm wondering if anybody else experience hair loss. I also had two surgeries last year and I don't know if it could be a hormone imbalance but since taking trazodone I'm fine it it's much worse, I'm also taking Tylenol PM does anybody ...
- they want to start my dad on Gabapentin. He is already on trazadone. I want re information
- just having feelings of exhaustion and fatigue and well as feeling very down. Already taking meds for depression, wondering if I should quite the Trazodone?
- I am wondering if I could mix some meds whitout having interaction. I am affraid to die!
- I take this medication and have just been told by a doctor that I may have gall stones. I've never seen this listed as a side effect of the drug and I was just wondering how common this is?
You may be interested in these reviews
- i was taking trazodone for imsomnia ,,,but I have jus been told I have a enlarged prostate and am taking tamurex 400mg..can I still take the trazodone
- I started taking Trazodone 4 days ago as an aid to sleep due to withdrawal symptoms of Hydromorphine (which was prescribed for pain, but making me sick). I have suddenly developed a very annoying dry cough. Embarrassing as this is, when you can't stop hacking, I am now loosing bladder control ...
- Sleep talker..take 100 mg trazodone. But have sleeltalking simce childhood.vivid dreams and wish it woukd stop
- I have been on Trazadone for 3 years now for sleep and anxiety issues. In the past 8 months have been experiencing joint and muscle pain. The pain is strange because it travels. One day it will be in my arms and then the next day in my feet, etc. Very random. I am wanting to get off of the med ...
- I discovered a breast lump a few months after starting to take Trazadone and it turned out to be breast cancer . Im wandering if anyone else has had this happen?