Trazodone hydrochloride and Provera drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and Provera together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Trazodone hydrochloride and Provera. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 23 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
23 people who take Trazodone hydrochloride, Provera are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Trazodone hydrochloride and Provera?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTrazodone hydrochloride and Provera from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Trazodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Trazodone hydrochloride 10,175 users)
Provera has active ingredients of medroxyprogesterone acetate. It is often used in amenorrhea. (latest outcomes from Provera 48,792 users)
Interactions between Trazodone hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Provera and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Trazodone hydrochloride and Proveraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Trazodone hydrochloride (trazodone hydrochloride) is often used to treat insomnia. Provera (medroxyprogesterone acetate) is often used to treat hormone replacement therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Trazodone hydrochloride is used in:
- Provera is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Placed on Trazodone-50mg, 2 months ago. Have severe leg and feet edema. The swelling is mild in the AM and gets considerably worse in the PM. The swelling never really goes completely down even after 12 hours in bed. My doctor does not seem to be too concerned about this problem. However, it is ...
- I just test for positive for barbiturates and amphetamines today. I did some research and found out trazadone can cause the false positive for amphetamines but what other prescriptions would cause false positive for barbiturates because I don't even know what barbiturates are?
- I've been taking trazodone for a year and I'm a female at 65, I'm wondering if anybody else experience hair loss. I also had two surgeries last year and I don't know if it could be a hormone imbalance but since taking trazodone I'm fine it it's much worse, I'm also taking Tylenol PM does anybody ...
- they want to start my dad on Gabapentin. He is already on trazadone. I want re information
- just having feelings of exhaustion and fatigue and well as feeling very down. Already taking meds for depression, wondering if I should quite the Trazodone?
User reviews to the study
- I'm so glad to read that I'm not the only one having excessive night sweating due to trazadone. I look forward to any advice!
- I m taking tradozone 25mg daily since last 4 days also taking gabapantin 100mg one tab daily feeling metabolism acidosis
- Was on 1/8 th ambien and 25 mg trazadone for about 2 months, now my memory is getting real bad! I am 72 yrs old. Would like to know if it will get better? Have only been off of it for 3 days Thank you so much Kathy
- I have been taking this drug for about a month. I am only on 5mg per day. I just started having nausea all day long. I see that nausea is a common side effect- but wondering if it can start after a month of taking it. :)
- i was taking trazodone for imsomnia ,,,but I have jus been told I have a enlarged prostate and am taking tamurex 400mg..can I still take the trazodone