Trental and Pletal drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Trental and Pletal together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Trental and Pletal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 63 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
63 people who take Trental, Pletal are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Trental and Pletal?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTrental and Pletal from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Trental has active ingredients of pentoxifylline. (latest outcomes from Trental 2,947 users)
Pletal has active ingredients of cilostazol. It is often used in blockage of leg arteries. (latest outcomes from Pletal 5,906 users)
Interactions between Trental and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pletal and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Trental and Pletala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Trental (pentoxifylline) is often used to treat peripheral vascular disorder. Pletal (cilostazol) is often used to treat blockage of leg arteries. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I am new to the group scene and do not see any posts. Is anyone in this group? The web site said "I am not alone." Is anyone else in this situation?
User reviews to the study
- I am 75 yrs old. I just had an Abdominal Aorta Aneurysm repaired in July 2015. After surgery, I am unable to walk without a walker because my legs are too weak. I was put on Plavix when released from the hospital after the AAA surgery. Now I am being told to take Plavix, a baby asprin and ...