Trileptal and Aricept drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Trileptal and Aricept together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Trileptal and Aricept. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 68 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 20, 2017
68 people who take Trileptal, Aricept are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Trileptal and Aricept?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTrileptal and Aricept from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Trileptal has active ingredients of oxcarbazepine. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Trileptal 16,950 users)
Aricept has active ingredients of donepezil hydrochloride. It is often used in alzheimer's disease. (latest outcomes from Aricept 19,642 users)
Interactions between Trileptal and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Aricept and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Trileptal and Aricepta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Trileptal (oxcarbazepine) is often used to treat epilepsy. Aricept (donepezil hydrochloride) is often used to treat dementia alzheimer's type. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Trileptal is used in:
- Aricept is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have gain weight while on Trileptal. I have tried everything to loose the weight but nothing works. Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do. Thanks
- My daughter was recently prescribed celexa 30mg with trileptol 300mg twice daily for an attemped suicide she is 15, was diagnosed while in the mental health hospital with adolescent depression and anxiety.She has now been on this medicine for 2 weeks and is shaky and extremely lightheaded also ...
- I'm curious about success stories of kids with RAD who are taking trileptal for rages and outbursts but have not been diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
- I am desperate to find some help, my son is 13 years old with Cerebral Palsy he was born premature at 28 weeks due to twin to twin, around the age of 5 he started having marked episodes, he would stay awake for 5 days in a row, laugh hysterically for hours, or he would have episodes that he ...
- Is there weight gain or loss with trileptal and naltrexone combo?
User reviews to the study
- 4/27/17 first seizure..grand mal 5/5/17. Started keppra 500mg BID 5/10/17. MRI showed something on brain 5/22/17 4 partial seizures Keppra increased to 750mg BID 5/2317. 6 partial seizures 5/24/17 2 partial seizure... admitted to hospital told was a tumor over motor cord given 1500 mg ...
- 8 yr old granddaughter on these.her father is ADHD,not on meds.she is dignosed ADHD and bi polar?she takes trileptal 2 times a day an concerta in the am only.she is a genius!2nd grader reading at 8th grade level.her dad same way! But she is wide open zooming,spreading at light speed.she lives ...
- Just 2+ weeks ago, the doctor prescribed my 91 year old Dad prescribed 20 mg of Fluoxetine and now the doctor is prescribing 10 mg of Donepezil. All my Dad does is sleep and we are going to try switching the Fluoxetine to PM (instead of AM). I don't want my Dad to start taking the newly ...
- I started Trileptal 150mg 3 x a day and now 300 mg. 3 x a day. I get very sleepy and end up sleeping alot. Veey frustrating! I am 60 years of age.
- Just went to the Derm...have all the symptoms butterfly rash exacerbated by the sun...waiting for my Ana test next week face is very hot with slight rash...been on Oxycarbaphine for pain for 6+ years...has worked fabulously for my TN type 2...welcome any thoughts...thx...Gerry