Trileptal and Clonazepam drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Trileptal and Clonazepam together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Trileptal and Clonazepam. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 575 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
575 people who take Trileptal, Clonazepam are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Trileptal and Clonazepam?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTrileptal and Clonazepam from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Trileptal has active ingredients of oxcarbazepine. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Trileptal 16,950 users)
Clonazepam has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Clonazepam 69,508 users)
Interactions between Trileptal and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Clonazepam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Trileptal and Clonazepama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Trileptal (oxcarbazepine) is often used to treat epilepsy. Clonazepam (clonazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Trileptal is used in:
- Clonazepam is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I got my labs back as I have been having pain under my rightvrib cage. I had my gallbladder out in 2006. My amylase was normal. My lipase was 707. The nurse called and said my results were ok. But when I received them online, this high number was there and showing as abnormal. I called the dr's ...
- Has anyone tried coCQ10 with effexor. I am just so tired every day. I take fish oil b vitimans. I was in accident and now my body is so tight and in pain trying electode therapy. Have nausea trying to taper effexor any advice helpful
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- My wife found here that 1 in 10,000 hydromorphone patients get Lymphedema. I am a 58 year old male who has been taking Hydromorphone for about 12 years increasing along the way. That's the good news, at least I know what caused the legs and feet to triple their size within 30 days. Now where do ...
- I accidently took 4 mg chlorpheniramine for a cold and normally take 1.5 mg klonopin. will I have a reaction or not wake up? k
User reviews to the study
- I am tapering off of Clonazepam and have been experiencing bloating and all sorts of other symptoms. Looking for support. Thanks.
- 4/27/17 first seizure..grand mal 5/5/17. Started keppra 500mg BID 5/10/17. MRI showed something on brain 5/22/17 4 partial seizures Keppra increased to 750mg BID 5/2317. 6 partial seizures 5/24/17 2 partial seizure... admitted to hospital told was a tumor over motor cord given 1500 mg ...
- Ok so i cant even believe i found this site and this is a "thing" for months i have been sick. No energy, beyond fatiqued, losing hair, major depression, diagnosed with anemia all the sudden. White blood count is low and red blood count . I have been on klonopin for 2 years but 7 months ago ...
- 8 yr old granddaughter on these.her father is ADHD,not on meds.she is dignosed ADHD and bi polar?she takes trileptal 2 times a day an concerta in the am only.she is a genius!2nd grader reading at 8th grade level.her dad same way! But she is wide open zooming,spreading at light speed.she lives ...
- I started Trileptal 150mg 3 x a day and now 300 mg. 3 x a day. I get very sleepy and end up sleeping alot. Veey frustrating! I am 60 years of age.