Trileptal and Implanon drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Trileptal and Implanon together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Trileptal and Implanon. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 02, 2017
6 people who take Trileptal, Implanon are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Trileptal and Implanon?
Trileptal has active ingredients of oxcarbazepine. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Trileptal 16,604 users)
Implanon has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Implanon 9,669 users)
Interactions between Trileptal and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Implanon and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Trileptal and Implanona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Trileptal (oxcarbazepine) is often used to treat epilepsy. Implanon (etonogestrel) is often used to treat birth control. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Trileptal is used in:
- Implanon is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have gain weight while on Trileptal. I have tried everything to loose the weight but nothing works. Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do. Thanks
- I have had my implanon in for 16 months and my hair is starting to fall out like crazy. I just want to know if after I get it removed tomorrow will my hair go back. Cause the things I have read on the web women are saying their hair never grea back. I will be so upset. Please help
- My daughter was recently prescribed celexa 30mg with trileptol 300mg twice daily for an attemped suicide she is 15, was diagnosed while in the mental health hospital with adolescent depression and anxiety.She has now been on this medicine for 2 weeks and is shaky and extremely lightheaded also ...
- I have mild acute pancreatitis. I did some research and discovered that implanon can cause pancreatitis,so I had it removed yesterday in hopes my symptoms will subside. Does anyone have experience with this?
- I'm curious about success stories of kids with RAD who are taking trileptal for rages and outbursts but have not been diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
You may be interested in these reviews
- 8 yr old granddaughter on these.her father is ADHD,not on meds.she is dignosed ADHD and bi polar?she takes trileptal 2 times a day an concerta in the am only.she is a genius!2nd grader reading at 8th grade level.her dad same way! But she is wide open zooming,spreading at light speed.she lives ...
- I started Trileptal 150mg 3 x a day and now 300 mg. 3 x a day. I get very sleepy and end up sleeping alot. Veey frustrating! I am 60 years of age.
- Just went to the Derm...have all the symptoms butterfly rash exacerbated by the sun...waiting for my Ana test next week face is very hot with slight rash...been on Oxycarbaphine for pain for 6+ years...has worked fabulously for my TN type 2...welcome any thoughts...thx...Gerry
- I had my Nexaplon put in last April and was diagnosed with diabetes insipidus in October. Has anyone else had this issue? My doctor states there is no correlation, but I am not sure.
- I have been on implanon for the last 6 months to help me with my monthly period where I would experience extremely heavy flows and have severe dysmenorrhea that would completely knock me out and make me faint. I have endometriosis and adenomyosis as well as fibroids. I also had an iron ...