Trospium chloride and Ampyra drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Trospium chloride and Ampyra together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Trospium chloride and Ampyra. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 61 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
61 people who take Trospium chloride, Ampyra are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Trospium chloride and Ampyra?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTrospium chloride and Ampyra from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Trospium chloride has active ingredients of trospium chloride. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Trospium chloride 906 users)
Ampyra has active ingredients of dalfampridine. It is often used in multiple sclerosis. (latest outcomes from Ampyra 42,532 users)
Interactions between Trospium chloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ampyra and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Trospium chloride and Ampyraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Trospium chloride (trospium chloride) is often used to treat urinary incontinence. Ampyra (dalfampridine) is often used to treat multiple sclerosis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Trospium chloride is used in:
- Ampyra is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I am 60 years old and have Primary Progressive M.S. for 10 years. Have been taking Ampyra for 20 months. Had 1 paralyzed vocal chord after 13 months. Had second paralyzed vocal chord at 20 months. Stopped taking Ampyra. Did not know there was a risk of losing voice taking Ampyra till very ...
- I will be starting Ampyra in a few weeks, and I also use marijuana for spasticity. I am not a heavy user but an occasional user. Is there any interaction between those two drugs. I also take baclofen for spasticity, and I've never had any issues with MJ before.
User reviews to the study
- I was diagnosed with MD about 15 years ago. I had a easy go for quite awhile but lately have been relapsing. My doctor put me on Tysabri and Ampyra. I have only had 2 Tysabri infusions and been on Ampyra for a little more that 2 months.
- I am on famprya just over a year back pain is draining getting kidney infections more often anyone else experience this
- I started Ampyra on Dec. 2. I've been vomiting of and on since. I've no other symptoms and do not have a virus or flu. I've lost 14 lbs. Otherwise, this drug is a godsend! Does it get better the longer you take it or should I stop taking it now?
- Hello my name stephanie i been takeing trospium for a week going on two weeks and im experience lower back pain never had it before and im only got part time job no insurance so can offord to keep going back and forth to doctor im 45 of age and wonder if anyone can help me or give some advice. ...
- My name is penny, I have been on ampyra for 2 days and already I have severe breast swelling and pain. Would like to know if this goes away or it is here to stay while I take it. Thank you