Trusopt and Fml drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Trusopt and Fml together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Trusopt and Fml. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 04, 2017
6 people who take Trusopt, Fml are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Trusopt and Fml?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTrusopt and Fml from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Trusopt has active ingredients of dorzolamide hydrochloride. It is often used in glaucoma. (latest outcomes from Trusopt 2,452 users)
Fml has active ingredients of fluorometholone. (latest outcomes from Fml 206 users)
Interactions between Trusopt and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Fml and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Trusopt and Fmla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Trusopt (dorzolamide hydrochloride) is often used to treat glaucoma. Fml (fluorometholone) is often used to treat eye irritation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Trusopt is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I had a trabeculectomy and cataract removal 15 years ago. A few years ago, a retinal specialist informed me that I had a wrinkled retina due to spike in pressure in my left eye after my surgery. This year my pressure began to drop in my left eye - from 10 to 8 to 4 and now it's back to 6. My ...
User reviews to the study
- I was using trusopt for a few months when I weakness and pins and needles in my hands and feet. I was hospitalized and diagnosed with CIPD. Anyone else had this diagnosis?
- I have been using Cosopt for 8 years I stopped using Cosopt because the Timolol caused extreme fatigue The fatigue stopped when I stopped using Cosopt I have been using Trusopt for the past 2 years and I have been diagnosed with Idiopathic Peripheral Sensory Motor Axonal Neuropathy which ...
- I have taken TRusopt and ganfort for two years or more but have taken drops of various kinds for Glaucoma for 25 yrs.For the past 8 weeks I have suffered from Vertigo,general weakness and intermittent breathlessness. I notice I feel better in the morning beforeI have used my drops.Recently my ...