Tudorza pressair and Vitamin c drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Tudorza pressair and Vitamin c together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tudorza pressair and Vitamin c. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 34 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 12, 2017
34 people who take Tudorza pressair, Vitamin c are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Tudorza pressair and Vitamin c?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTudorza pressair and Vitamin c from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tudorza pressair has active ingredients of aclidinium bromide. It is often used in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. (latest outcomes from Tudorza pressair 2,795 users)
Vitamin c has active ingredients of l-ascorbic acid. It is often used in vitamin supplementation. (latest outcomes from Vitamin c 24,865 users)
Interactions between Tudorza pressair and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Vitamin c and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tudorza pressair and Vitamin ca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tudorza pressair (aclidinium bromide) is often used to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Vitamin c (l-ascorbic acid) is often used to treat vitamin supplementation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Tudorza pressair is used in:
- Vitamin c is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Meds I'm currently taking. Lithium 750 Synthroid 0.88 Wellbutrin 300 Abilify 30 ...
- I have been taking hydroxychloroquine for RA for 8 weeks without any side effects, but then started taking omeprazole along side this, after taking omeprazole for a few days I have been having severe shoulder pain that goes down my biceps when I move my arm. Far worse at night. I stopped ...
- what is the diff of compartment syndrome or crps or cellulitis? Had fx wrist with pinning July 7th but now how swollen painful and finger arentt moving much
- Hi , My husband has been suffering these days from swollen lymph nodes in the right side of the neck, sold and no pain. The specialist decided to have a biopsy done next week. He never had any side effects since diagnoses Aug 2013, and since that he is on Sprycel-Dasatanib 100 mg, ...
- i only took the oxy for 3 days after a hernia operation and now 2 months later my speech is still slurred. what the……..
User reviews to the study
- Hi, how many are you? What is your experience? What kind of symptoms did you get from taking both pills together and why and how you did connect them to Pradaxa and not to something else? AND why there is not 1 bit of confirmation of this fact in any part of the internet? Please, if you ...
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!
- I take high does liposomal Vit C for essential thrombocytosis to see if it helps lower my platelet numbers. Anyone else??
- I am a female in my 60's and grew up using and loving Vitamin C but about 7 years ago I experienced slight bowel bleeding with ascorbic acid and a few other forms of supplemental vitamin C. I finally gave up trying to find a better form for my system and have avoided taking alone since. I have had
- Using an inhaler with acidinio bromate and have had and have awful mouth ulcers. Up til now did not know rhis chemical could case them.