Tylenol and Abilify drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Tylenol and Abilify together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tylenol and Abilify. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 497 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
497 people who take Tylenol, Abilify are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
- atrial septal defect
- cerebral haemorrhage neonatal
- congenital aortic valve incompetence
- congenital pulmonary hypertension
- mitral valve incompetence
- neonatal respiratory distress syndrome
- patent ductus arteriosus
- pulmonary artery stenosis congenital
- right atrial dilatation
- right ventricular hypertrophy
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Tylenol and Abilify?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTylenol and Abilify from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tylenol has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tylenol 94,112 users)
Abilify has active ingredients of aripiprazole. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Abilify 57,730 users)
Interactions between Tylenol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Abilify and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tylenol and Abilifya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tylenol (acetaminophen) is often used to treat pain. Abilify (aripiprazole) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Tylenol is used in:
- Abilify is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- My doctors recently lowered my Carbamazepine because increased toxicity levels. Then my Psychiatrist added Abilify recently. All the sudden I'm weak and had side pain. I went to my general doctor and she wanted me rushed to the hospital because of low sodium levels in my body and this just ...
- Is anyone started taking ability and lev for depression not thyroid
- I was diagnosedwith the ankylosing spondylitis gene ( forget the code ) at age 41 and had alot of wear in hips and back but no fusion as of now. They were eager to put me on humira and said i was a perfect candidate but i resisted because they said if your planning to get wife prgnant not to ...
- Has anyone noticed a craving for sugar and/or alcohol while on Abilify when none existed prior to taking the medication?
- I am a 35 year old male. Have 3 young kids and a beautiful wife. I began struggling with anxiety 8 years ago after the sudden loss of my dad. Lexapro worked for me years ago. Made the mistake of trying to come off it (thought I was healed). Ha! Now anxiety is back with depression also.
User reviews to the study
- I've noticed that I get frequent bouts of A. Fib when I take acetaminophen regularly, even when it is just an ingredient such as in Excedrin.
- I have always suffered from headaches. I had colitis so I was limited to taking Tylenol. the last year or so my headaches have gotten worse so I increased the Tylenol. my potassium readings are going up. 2 different doctors dispute the fact that Tylenol can raise your potassium. I am at my ...
- Is there any way to stop Abilify hiccups, or do I just have to wait a few months for them to go away?
- I first took Abilify in August of 2014. I stopped after taking it for several weeks as it didn't take away the musical hallucination that I am experiencing. I restarted taking it again on December 24, 2016. My heart rate is 112 pulse per minute now. I am very concerned. The psychiatrist who ...
- Hello I take abilify 2mg for bi-polor and I take topamax at night for migraine and my ptSD. I also have pcos and was wondering if I could take a multi vitamin to help with my pcos?