Tylenol and Azithromycin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Tylenol and Azithromycin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tylenol and Azithromycin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 620 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
620 people who take Tylenol, Azithromycin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Tylenol and Azithromycin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTylenol and Azithromycin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tylenol has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tylenol 94,113 users)
Azithromycin has active ingredients of azithromycin. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Azithromycin 19,462 users)
Interactions between Tylenol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Azithromycin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tylenol and Azithromycina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tylenol (acetaminophen) is often used to treat pain. Azithromycin (azithromycin) is often used to treat pneumonia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Tylenol is used in:
- Azithromycin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I was diagnosedwith the ankylosing spondylitis gene ( forget the code ) at age 41 and had alot of wear in hips and back but no fusion as of now. They were eager to put me on humira and said i was a perfect candidate but i resisted because they said if your planning to get wife prgnant not to ...
- I was just wondering if it is normal that I am spotting on the first dose of Azithromycin. I just got over my period a week ago and now I'm spotting.. Just really nervous it can be something more serious.
- I went to hosp in severe pain around my front rib to back...like a band. The pain would come so sharply then fade. Previously I experienced tingling and numbness in that area. They sent me home with zithromax. Now I rash. Am pretty sure I have shingles. Is zithromax dangerous with shingles
- A Zolledronic infusion has been recommended by my doctor. I am currently taking the above mentioned drugs and am wonderIngrif I should go ahead with the Z. Infusion. Any reports available?
- Does taking Tylenol help with the muscle cramps caused by west nile virus?
User reviews to the study
- I've noticed that I get frequent bouts of A. Fib when I take acetaminophen regularly, even when it is just an ingredient such as in Excedrin.
- I have always suffered from headaches. I had colitis so I was limited to taking Tylenol. the last year or so my headaches have gotten worse so I increased the Tylenol. my potassium readings are going up. 2 different doctors dispute the fact that Tylenol can raise your potassium. I am at my ...
- I took for the first time generic z pac and the front of my hair top and sides disappeared it is short!!! And I have long hair! Will it grow back? it has been over 2 months and it is looking shorter. Anyone with a similar experience please write to me to tell me what to do. Thank you, jj
- I was prescribed a 5 day course of azithromycin to deal with a sinus infection. After about 3 days on the meds I began to notice severe pain in my knees and hips that really affected by ability to walk. I already have a bad knee needing a replacement but this was affecting my other knee also ...
- Hi , About a month ago I had a bad upper respiratory infection and was prescribed an antibiotic called zpack. Ever since then I have lost about 90 % of my ability to smelll and taste. I keep,n hoping it will come back but it does not . Does anyone have any suggestions on something I should ...