Tylenol and Naproxen drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Tylenol and Naproxen together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tylenol and Naproxen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,378 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
1,378 people who take Tylenol, Naproxen are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTylenol and Naproxen from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tylenol has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tylenol 94,113 users)
Naproxen has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Naproxen 42,780 users)
Interactions between Tylenol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Naproxen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tylenol and Naproxena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tylenol (acetaminophen) is often used to treat pain. Naproxen (naproxen) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Tylenol is used in:
- Naproxen is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I was prescribed naproxen as a result of a diagnosis of arthritis. I started taking it and the following occurred and I have stopped and I will never take it again: 1. I had terrific stomach issues and was prescribed Tecta to help with that; 2. I now have permanent buzzing in my ears; 3. I ...
- I've for a few months now had hard round stools sometime like grapes and this all started when I started on Naproxen and Tylenol for a neck injury. All comments appreciated
- I was diagnosedwith the ankylosing spondylitis gene ( forget the code ) at age 41 and had alot of wear in hips and back but no fusion as of now. They were eager to put me on humira and said i was a perfect candidate but i resisted because they said if your planning to get wife prgnant not to ...
- Is it possible to reverse the affects of Naproxen which caused me to miss my periods immediately and go through premenepause at the age of 42?
- I have been taking this drug about 1 week and I have gain weight feel bloated is that natural of this medication?
User reviews to the study
- I've noticed that I get frequent bouts of A. Fib when I take acetaminophen regularly, even when it is just an ingredient such as in Excedrin.
- Hi! I am 52 year old female with Naproxen related extrapyramidal symptoms happened twice. The use of this particular drug is the only similar drug related precondition for the symptoms leading to ER. But I have also taken Naproxen without the symptoms, so maybe hypoglycemia and migraine have ...
- I have always suffered from headaches. I had colitis so I was limited to taking Tylenol. the last year or so my headaches have gotten worse so I increased the Tylenol. my potassium readings are going up. 2 different doctors dispute the fact that Tylenol can raise your potassium. I am at my ...
- Ive been taking Naproxen on and off for arthritis since Oct 14. Had my first mini shock in July 15. The last really bad shock was end of March 17. Ive now stopped taking it as was suspecting Naproxen was the cause. How long will it take to leave my system, if at all? Now on Fexofenedine for ...
- I have been on Naproxen for more than 5 weeks due to gout, and I feel tired. Any luck with using this drug against gout?