Uloric and Diovan drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Uloric and Diovan together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Uloric and Diovan. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 81 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 16, 2017
81 people who take Uloric, Diovan are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Uloric and Diovan?
Uloric has active ingredients of febuxostat. It is often used in gout. (latest outcomes from Uloric 4,060 users)
Diovan has active ingredients of valsartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Diovan 67,487 users)
Interactions between Uloric and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Diovan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Uloric and Diovana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Uloric (febuxostat) is often used to treat gout. Diovan (valsartan) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Uloric is used in:
- Diovan is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Is there a class action lawsuit? If not, why? My reaction was life threatening.
- I have had Hyper Tension for a number of years and somewhere along the I also developed ED and continue to deal with it. Can or does either of these drugs and conditions contribute to my circumstance. I am not sure that I should be on Uloric. I developed Gout in my right several years ago ...
- Had virus infection with typical symptom but shortness of breath and cough continued for 5+ weeks. Heart condition has been ruled out but dr wants me to stop Diovan.
- I used Diovan for 30 Days. I have been off of it for about 12 days. HOw long will the withdrawals last?
- I am having hypertension after taking Diovan 130/80. I want to take a supplement that have L-Arginine HCL and Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL that help to boost up energy as well as help the memory. I wonder if there are some real effect to take all these together
You may be interested in these reviews
- I've never taken any drugs and recently at 58 yrs old doc says I need blood pressure meds and cholesterol med. taking diovan and was on pravastatin. Having terribly insomnia and struggling to lose weight. Been reading online about insomnia with both meds. Told doc all was well after a month on ...
- Had terrible neck pain from valsartan. Took it for only 1 month and it is taking 2 months for the pain and stiffness to subside. Am still dealing with some pain and stiffness but it seems to be a little better each day.
- I have taken uloric for 7 years, it was the only thing I have taken to control my gout. Off and on heart Palpitations. For the last 2 months I'm having them almost all the time PVC'S.....One in every 3rd beat.. Any help or answers, Please..
- Started uloric a week ago. Am also on BP meds ramipril and metoprolol. A week ago BP ok. Had gout attack. Was on prednisone 40 mg for 3 days and the 20 mg and stopped due to high BP. But also started uloric same time. Not on prednisone for 4th day and BP 160/105 at night. Drops to 140/100 ...
- I have been taking Diovan HCT for several years now and I've noticed that sometimes about a half hour after I have taken it my heart will beat much faster and I get heart flutters. I also suffer with joint and muscle pain, blurred vision and at times lightheadedness. At first I didn't think that ...