Valium and Robaxin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Valium and Robaxin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Valium and Robaxin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 244 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 26, 2017
244 people who take Valium, Robaxin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Valium and Robaxin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeValium and Robaxin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Valium has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Valium 32,957 users)
Robaxin has active ingredients of methocarbamol. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Robaxin 5,088 users)
Interactions between Valium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Robaxin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Valium and Robaxina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Valium (diazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Robaxin (methocarbamol) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Valium is used in:
- Robaxin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Have double vision after valium use x 10 days. When will this symptom resolve? Have not taken any for 2 days.
- I take the meds in the morning and in a few hours my stomach gets upset and I get diarrhea is this normal
- I have nightmares every night. Just read that Valium could cause them. I have been taking Valium for years to control Cervical Dystonia. Any suggestions on products to help with the nightmares?
- Dry mouth,tooth enamel loss despite excellent oral care, night time bruxism
- Has anyone experienced numbness in the balls of their feet after taking valium for a few years?
User reviews to the study
- You should not be taking turmeric whil on Valium. I am being followed by a group of experts who told me to stop taking turmeric cause it didn't go well with my meds. I am also on Amitryptalin, and turmeric is a no-no.together with that too.
- I'm tapering Valium ( or trying to) , and just started taking Tumeric at night, away from my Valium dose by 1 1/2 hours. I'm interested to know the experience of others with this combo. I have a lot of pain and hopin the tumeric will help,
- Rx called "REQUIP" (but of course has the usual hundred side effects) but its 100% effective. I personally don't like the side effect risks and I am not sure about the RX Ambien. Prudent thing to do – ask your doctor
- I have come off seroquel 150g mostly as the rining in my ears are driving me crazyand now taking saphris for 5 days hoping this med will stop tinnitus.. It made me sleep and felt drowsy but now I'm wide awake at 2.40 am. I'm wondering if i can take valium as a short term thing until i see my ...
- I am 55 and post menopausal. I started taking Valium for anxiety, and started having episodes of vaginal spotting. My GYN did an ultrasound amd biopsy, found nothing. Every year Pap Smears are normal. Just looking for others that are experiencing the same thing