Valstar preservative free and Latisse drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Valstar preservative free and Latisse together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Valstar preservative free and Latisse. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 25, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Valstar preservative free and Latisse?
valstar preservative free
Valstar preservative free has active ingredients of valrubicin. (latest outcomes from Valstar preservative free 63 users)
Latisse has active ingredients of bimatoprost. (latest outcomes from Latisse 7,505 users)
Interactions between Valstar preservative free and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Latisse and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Valstar preservative free and Latissea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Valstar preservative free (valrubicin) is often used to treat bladder cancer. Latisse (bimatoprost) is often used to treat growth of eyelashes. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
Can you answer these questions?
- about 3-4 months after i began using Latisse for cosmetic eyelash growth, i developed eye twitches of the upper lid on both eyes....i discontinued the Latisse for about 3 weeks and the twitches seemed to lessen...i started using again (only 2 times a week) and the twitches have ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I started having oily eyelids after using Latisse and nothing seems to help, Its been years now. I do the warm soaks with baby shampoo. Is there a class action lawsuit against this people? There should be.
- I've been using latisse for a little over a month and today I woke up with a metallic, almost sour taste in my mouth. This is the only thing different in my typical routine so no doubt that's the cause. Just wondering how long it takes to go away?
- Hey fellow sufferers, After only three short months of using Latisse every night, I noticed some horrible changes to my eyes. My doctor first pointed out the dark circles around my eyes but seeing as I am getting married in October I decided to keep using it in hopes that the discoloration ...
- I've been using Lattise for about 4 years and only in the last year have a developed several chalazion. I had to have the first one removed, but have managed the rest by using hot compresses as soon as they appear. That's been working, but I'm thinking that if the Latisse is causing this I ...
- I recently started using Latisse and noticed an eye twitch in my left eye was wondering if this was permanent or what other side effects I could get