Vancomycin hydrochloride and Meropenem drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Vancomycin hydrochloride and Meropenem together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Vancomycin hydrochloride and Meropenem. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 342 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 19, 2017
342 people who take Vancomycin hydrochloride, Meropenem are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
- blood pressure increased
- acute graft versus host disease
- acute graft versus host disease in intestine
- acute graft versus host disease in liver
- acute graft versus host disease in skin
- blood alkaline phosphatase increased
- blood lactate dehydrogenase increased
- maternal exposure during pregnancy
- non-hodgkin's lymphoma
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Vancomycin hydrochloride and Meropenem?
Vancomycin hydrochloride has active ingredients of vancomycin hydrochloride. It is often used in mrsa infection. (latest outcomes from Vancomycin hydrochloride 3,346 users)
Meropenem has active ingredients of meropenem. (latest outcomes from Meropenem 8,856 users)
Interactions between Vancomycin hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Meropenem and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Vancomycin hydrochloride and Meropenema b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Vancomycin hydrochloride (vancomycin hydrochloride) is often used to treat staphylococcal infection. Meropenem (meropenem) is often used to treat pneumonia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Vancomycin hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Does anyone know if the sense of taste returns after treatment has stopped?
- He uses antidepresive medicament for 10 days, one more antybiotics named Tazocin (not listed in the previous). He has positive CD toxine for about 2 months and got cahectic. Have no appetite.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I took vancomycin several months ago.I took it via a pic line at home and while in the hospital.After a couple surgeries for a broken femur and shoulder I received after a fall I had a staph infection.That is why they gave me the vancomycin.My hip has pretty much healed,but now I can hardly make ...
- Hi to the group. Thank you for being here, I'm feeling my way and I'm sure I will open up shortly when I feel comfortable. Kind regards Kevin
- Hi. I am currently at the VA in Houston, and will be going home this Friday after 98 days, all of which I have been on vancomysin 1000mg twice a day through a picc line. They will stop the vanco on Friday before I leave. Only in the last two weeks have I noticed quite a bit of hair loss and I ...
- Hi, my step-father has had a double stroke and craniotomy. He developed sever MRSA, his whole face became swollen and he had to be put on Vanco for three months via a PIC line. Today is day 2 finally off of it and he seems to have withdrawal symptoms. He's nervous at night and could not sleep. ...
- This is to report an incidence of sudden cardiac arrest and death following administration of Meropenem+ Sulbactam combination which happened in India the details of the case are as below: Name of Patient: Dr Vinod C Gandhi Name of Hospital: Sterling Hospital, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India Date ...