Venlafaxine hydrochloride and 5 htp drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride and 5 htp together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Venlafaxine hydrochloride and 5 htp. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Venlafaxine hydrochloride has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Venlafaxine hydrochloride 5,573 users)
5 htp has active ingredients of 5 - htp. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 5 htp 134 users)
On Feb, 25, 2017
1 person who takes Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, 5 Htp are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
- pharyngitis streptococcal
Most common drug interactions by age *:
- pharyngitis streptococcal
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Venlafaxine hydrochloride and 5 htp?
Interactions between Venlafaxine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between 5 htp and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Venlafaxine hydrochloride (venlafaxine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. 5 htp (5 - htp) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Venlafaxine hydrochloride is used in:
- 5 htp is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- Is anyone on here who is taking Venlafaxine and levothyroxine? I've just learnt recently about Ven interacting with my levothyroxine may be the reason I'm still feeling so unwell. Plus I have no thyroid after having total thyroidectomy for Graves' disease 4 years ago.
- I currently take lamotrigine (200mg) daily and venlafaxine (slow release, recently increased to 350mg daily) to treat my bipolar II disorder. I usually manage my symptoms well. Due to a recent difficulty in sleeping my doctor prescribed me a short course of temazepampam (5 days) at 10mg per ...
- taken venlafaxine hcl also sertraline hcl and suffered coldness and excessive sweating
- I have a bent colon that causes pain, bloating and all around discomfort no matter what or how much I eat. It was suggested I try probiotics, but I know venlafaxine and hydroxichloroquine are not always the friendliest with other drugs and supliments.
- I think I have serotonin syndrome which brought on a multiple sclerosis relapse only the doctor doesn't think so. I was diagnosed with MS Jan 2008 and had a relapse a month or two later. I haven't had one since until now. I eat healthy and exercise (I cycle and swim, nothing to strenuous)and ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- 55 yr old male from Australia with long term (40 yrs+) major depression. Have been taking Effexor for nearly 20 years now. Not sure if I will ever stop taking it. Very certain that it would take at least six months to reduce my intake to a point where I would not be crippled by the ...
- Just started Montelukast 10 mg. and have been taking 37.5 mg venlafaxine ER, down from 75 mg. for about 5 years. Have continual post nasal drip and ensuing coughing from throat irritation. Really looking for relief from the daytime and nighttime coughing.
- My daughter Mystery has been on effoxor time released for a couple of mths. She just started drooling and having slurred speech do you all think its a stroke r maybe the meds are 2 strong?
- Doc put me on daily 5mg warfarin in Jan '16, for freq afib. Now, won't let me off it or onto anything else. I have had mod to severe depression for 7 yrs and friend recommended 5 htp. Wondering if that's OK.... very hard to get response from my VA doc!
- Hi I am new to all of this and slightly worried about taking Venlafaxine. I smoke a lot of marijuana, which helps however, i have been reading may reviews, now am even more scared. Any advice would be great? I have anxiety disordered and ADHD and severe dyslexia. Just been diagnosed age 40 :(