Venlafaxine hydrochloride and Amphetamine salt combo drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride and Amphetamine salt combo together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Venlafaxine hydrochloride and Amphetamine salt combo. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 22, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Venlafaxine hydrochloride and Amphetamine salt combo?
Venlafaxine hydrochloride has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Venlafaxine hydrochloride 5,791 users)
Amphetamine salt combo
Amphetamine salt combo has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Amphetamine salt combo 448 users)
Interactions between Venlafaxine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Amphetamine salt combo and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Venlafaxine hydrochloride and Amphetamine salt comboa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Venlafaxine hydrochloride (venlafaxine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Amphetamine salt combo (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Is anyone on here who is taking Venlafaxine and levothyroxine? I've just learnt recently about Ven interacting with my levothyroxine may be the reason I'm still feeling so unwell. Plus I have no thyroid after having total thyroidectomy for Graves' disease 4 years ago.
- I currently take lamotrigine (200mg) daily and venlafaxine (slow release, recently increased to 350mg daily) to treat my bipolar II disorder. I usually manage my symptoms well. Due to a recent difficulty in sleeping my doctor prescribed me a short course of temazepampam (5 days) at 10mg per ...
- taken venlafaxine hcl also sertraline hcl and suffered coldness and excessive sweating
- I have a bent colon that causes pain, bloating and all around discomfort no matter what or how much I eat. It was suggested I try probiotics, but I know venlafaxine and hydroxichloroquine are not always the friendliest with other drugs and supliments.
- Is this the same as taking Effexor xr 75 mg and having trouble breathing?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am new to this group. I found it as I have been diagnosed with Parkinsonism and I am not responding to sinemet or to Selegiline. And I just read that it can be caused by drugs such as venlaxafine. So I want to know if this is true for any of you? How will I know if it is from the ...
- It is not easy to me explaining in inglés of how I thought that I had premature menopause and after more than 10 years of been taking Effexor my period it's coming back...after like less than one month that I stoped taking Effexor I'm having my period again "I'm 47 years old"" and I am so ...
- 55 yr old male from Australia with long term (40 yrs+) major depression. Have been taking Effexor for nearly 20 years now. Not sure if I will ever stop taking it. Very certain that it would take at least six months to reduce my intake to a point where I would not be crippled by the ...
- Just started Montelukast 10 mg. and have been taking 37.5 mg venlafaxine ER, down from 75 mg. for about 5 years. Have continual post nasal drip and ensuing coughing from throat irritation. Really looking for relief from the daytime and nighttime coughing.
- My daughter Mystery has been on effoxor time released for a couple of mths. She just started drooling and having slurred speech do you all think its a stroke r maybe the meds are 2 strong?