Venlafaxine hydrochloride and Mavik drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride and Mavik together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Venlafaxine hydrochloride and Mavik. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
2 people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride, Mavik are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Venlafaxine hydrochloride and Mavik?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVenlafaxine hydrochloride and Mavik from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Venlafaxine hydrochloride has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Venlafaxine hydrochloride 5,958 users)
Mavik has active ingredients of trandolapril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Mavik 2,328 users)
Interactions between Venlafaxine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Mavik and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Venlafaxine hydrochloride and Mavika b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Venlafaxine hydrochloride (venlafaxine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Mavik (trandolapril) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Venlafaxine hydrochloride is used in:
- Mavik is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Hi I am stammering.Dr said its because of bipolar disorder.I take venlafaxine for 2 months and risperidone for 5 days.My muscle spasms were severe but after risperidone it increased.What do you yhink?
- Is anyone on here who is taking Venlafaxine and levothyroxine? I've just learnt recently about Ven interacting with my levothyroxine may be the reason I'm still feeling so unwell. Plus I have no thyroid after having total thyroidectomy for Graves' disease 4 years ago.
- I currently take lamotrigine (200mg) daily and venlafaxine (slow release, recently increased to 350mg daily) to treat my bipolar II disorder. I usually manage my symptoms well. Due to a recent difficulty in sleeping my doctor prescribed me a short course of temazepampam (5 days) at 10mg per ...
- taken venlafaxine hcl also sertraline hcl and suffered coldness and excessive sweating
- I have a bent colon that causes pain, bloating and all around discomfort no matter what or how much I eat. It was suggested I try probiotics, but I know venlafaxine and hydroxichloroquine are not always the friendliest with other drugs and supliments.
User reviews to the study
- I had no idea that Mavik (which I have been on for about 5 years) could be contributing to my hair loss! This is devastating news because I have to be on it. Thanks in advance for any ideas.
- I am new to this group. I found it as I have been diagnosed with Parkinsonism and I am not responding to sinemet or to Selegiline. And I just read that it can be caused by drugs such as venlaxafine. So I want to know if this is true for any of you? How will I know if it is from the ...
- It is not easy to me explaining in inglés of how I thought that I had premature menopause and after more than 10 years of been taking Effexor my period it's coming back...after like less than one month that I stoped taking Effexor I'm having my period again "I'm 47 years old"" and I am so ...
- 55 yr old male from Australia with long term (40 yrs+) major depression. Have been taking Effexor for nearly 20 years now. Not sure if I will ever stop taking it. Very certain that it would take at least six months to reduce my intake to a point where I would not be crippled by the ...
- Just started Montelukast 10 mg. and have been taking 37.5 mg venlafaxine ER, down from 75 mg. for about 5 years. Have continual post nasal drip and ensuing coughing from throat irritation. Really looking for relief from the daytime and nighttime coughing.