Verapamil hydrochloride and Indocin drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Verapamil hydrochloride and Indocin together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Verapamil hydrochloride and Indocin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 25, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Verapamil hydrochloride and Indocin?
Verapamil hydrochloride has active ingredients of verapamil hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Verapamil hydrochloride 3,557 users)
Indocin has active ingredients of indomethacin. It is often used in gout. (latest outcomes from Indocin 3,846 users)
Interactions between Verapamil hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Indocin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Verapamil hydrochloride and Indocina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Verapamil hydrochloride (verapamil hydrochloride) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Indocin (indomethacin) is often used to treat patent ductus arteriosus. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I read an article that stated that Verapamil HCI can cause Scleroderma. I have Scleroderma and was given Verapamil for my finger ulcers. Is this an issue? It helped heal a finger faster.
- I take verapamil for atrial fibrillation and have a weight problem (not due to that) but would like to try GArcinia Cambogia. Does anyone know of any side effects?
- I want to lose some weight (about 40 pounds). I have essential hypertension, chronic kidney disease (no dialysis, no medication), and occasional gout for which I take Allopurinol. I have a new bottle of Garcinia Cambogia and want to know if it will have any adverse interaction with the drugs I ...
- Has any one take probiotics while on prednisone. What were the results.
- I am on Benecar 40mg and Verapamil capsules 260mg. for high blood pressure. I have gotten a big stomach and rapid weight gain and severe constipation since taking this verapamil and it really isn't lowering my blood pressure anymore. My wife says it makes me sleepy??
You may be interested in these reviews
- I J(male) jUST BECAME 66 YEARS AND STILL HAVE CLUSTERHEADACHES .. SO I am very much interested to hear from in the oldies .. Thanks, Peter
- Verapamil hydrochloride should be used with caution in patients who: are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breast feeding, are sensitive to any ingredients in the medication, have had a heart attack or heart failure, have a slow heart rate, have low blood pressure, have ...
- Looking for help. Husband is retaining water everywhere. Is taking verapamil and prednisone and other Copd meds. He feels like he is drowning.
- I was put on verapamil in 2010 for psvt. Diagnosed with enlarged cirrhotic-appearing congested liver suggestive of right heart failure in 2013. Three heart doctors since then say heart is fine but to continue verapamil. Also have experienced severe hives/anaphylactic reactions, kidney stones, ...
- Diagnosed 10 days ago with blood clots in calf thigh and pulmunory embolisms I'm both lungs.Taking 80mg of verapamil 3 times a day for the last 8 weeks.Pain in calf started after flight to Gold Coast 2 weeks ago.Now on Predaxa 150mg twice a day for rest of life.