Verapamil hydrochloride and Magnesium sulfate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Verapamil hydrochloride and Magnesium sulfate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Verapamil hydrochloride and Magnesium sulfate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 15, 2017
7 people who take Verapamil hydrochloride, Magnesium sulfate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Verapamil hydrochloride and Magnesium sulfate?
Verapamil hydrochloride has active ingredients of verapamil hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Verapamil hydrochloride 3,557 users)
Magnesium sulfate has active ingredients of magnesium sulfate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Magnesium sulfate 8,996 users)
Interactions between Verapamil hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Magnesium sulfate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Verapamil hydrochloride and Magnesium sulfatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Verapamil hydrochloride (verapamil hydrochloride) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Magnesium sulfate (magnesium sulfate) is often used to treat hypomagnesaemia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Verapamil hydrochloride is used in:
- Magnesium sulfate is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I read an article that stated that Verapamil HCI can cause Scleroderma. I have Scleroderma and was given Verapamil for my finger ulcers. Is this an issue? It helped heal a finger faster.
- I take verapamil for atrial fibrillation and have a weight problem (not due to that) but would like to try GArcinia Cambogia. Does anyone know of any side effects?
- I want to lose some weight (about 40 pounds). I have essential hypertension, chronic kidney disease (no dialysis, no medication), and occasional gout for which I take Allopurinol. I have a new bottle of Garcinia Cambogia and want to know if it will have any adverse interaction with the drugs I ...
- Has any one take probiotics while on prednisone. What were the results.
- I am on Benecar 40mg and Verapamil capsules 260mg. for high blood pressure. I have gotten a big stomach and rapid weight gain and severe constipation since taking this verapamil and it really isn't lowering my blood pressure anymore. My wife says it makes me sleepy??
You may be interested in these reviews
- I J(male) jUST BECAME 66 YEARS AND STILL HAVE CLUSTERHEADACHES .. SO I am very much interested to hear from in the oldies .. Thanks, Peter
- Have been on pain about a 6 weeks. When the pain got worse like an infection on lower abdomen & testicle. Found a cyst like on head of left epididymal part. Hado been on Donyatt & Cipro antibiotics. Only the symptoms gone away but still cyst like stuff on left side. Finished antibiotics and week ...
- Verapamil hydrochloride should be used with caution in patients who: are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breast feeding, are sensitive to any ingredients in the medication, have had a heart attack or heart failure, have a slow heart rate, have low blood pressure, have ...
- Hi , have probably had sarcoidosis since 1986 , when I began to have a rash on my neck , doctors prescribed every cream imaginable , nothing worked , 1992 after the birth of my son , was really ill , couldn't breath , lumps all over my legs , was diagnosed with sarcoidosis, it stayed with me ...
- Looking for help. Husband is retaining water everywhere. Is taking verapamil and prednisone and other Copd meds. He feels like he is drowning.