Verapamil hydrochloride and Levothyroxine thyroid drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Verapamil hydrochloride and Levothyroxine thyroid together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Verapamil hydrochloride and Levothyroxine thyroid. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 16, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Verapamil hydrochloride and Levothyroxine thyroid?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVerapamil hydrochloride and Levothyroxine thyroid from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Verapamil hydrochloride has active ingredients of verapamil hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Verapamil hydrochloride 3,624 users)
Levothyroxine thyroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Levothyroxine thyroid 987 users)
Interactions between Verapamil hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Levothyroxine thyroid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Verapamil hydrochloride and Levothyroxine thyroida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Verapamil hydrochloride (verapamil hydrochloride) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Levothyroxine thyroid (levothyroxine sodium) is often used to treat hypothyroidism. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Is anyone started taking ability and lev for depression not thyroid
- Has anyone experienced a connection between granuloma annulare and taking Levothyroxine 50 mg?
- I read an article that stated that Verapamil HCI can cause Scleroderma. I have Scleroderma and was given Verapamil for my finger ulcers. Is this an issue? It helped heal a finger faster.
- Female aged 67 taking 100mcg levothyroxine daily for underactive thyroid plus daily aspirin for 4years. Recently prescribed formoterol fumarate inhaler (6 months ago) then Spiriva inhaler plus 40mg omeprazole a week ago. I booked a thyroid test 3 weeks ago because my under active symptoms ...
- The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
User reviews to the study
- My primary has been watching my thyroid levels for over a year and finally referred me do an endo. I saw him in January 17 and me put me on thyroid med 75mcg. With 3 month blood tests he says my levels have come up and are good, but I still feel tired and haven't lost any weight, could be ...
- Hi, i have been on levothyroxine since 2014 following radioactive iodine trearment. Yesterday i was perscribed sulfasalazine. I am so pleased to find this group, thank you.
- I J(male) jUST BECAME 66 YEARS AND STILL HAVE CLUSTERHEADACHES .. SO I am very much interested to hear from in the oldies .. Thanks, Peter
- I am have been on vyvanse for 6months and I LOVE IT! However, I was concerned when I started loosing hair. The thining of my hair was constant and noticeable enough for me to seek help. My blood results showed a slightly low thyroid. I have sense been put on levothyroxine at the low dose of ...
- Guys!. Just want to know what are the interactions and aide effects of taking glutathione and levothyroxine together.. Or is it possible to take it in patient like me who undergone total thyroidectomy?