Vicodin hp and Carbamazepine drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Vicodin hp and Carbamazepine together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Vicodin hp and Carbamazepine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 16, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Vicodin hp and Carbamazepine?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVicodin hp and Carbamazepine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vicodin hp has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Vicodin hp 343 users)
Carbamazepine has active ingredients of carbamazepine. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Carbamazepine 23,648 users)
Interactions between Vicodin hp and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Carbamazepine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Vicodin hp and Carbamazepinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Vicodin hp (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used to treat pain. Carbamazepine (carbamazepine) is often used to treat epilepsy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- My doctors recently lowered my Carbamazepine because increased toxicity levels. Then my Psychiatrist added Abilify recently. All the sudden I'm weak and had side pain. I went to my general doctor and she wanted me rushed to the hospital because of low sodium levels in my body and this just ...
- I take vicodin for burning mouth syndrome, does vicodin contribute to the symptoms?
- I have been taking a combination of medications for several disorders tha I suffer from. I am concerned because I have a friend with tardive dyskinesia which she believes she got from taking Xanax, and my great grandmother had it also, but I have no idea the medications she was on at that time. ...
- my husband passed away suddenly this passed friday of a cardiac. wondering is there could be any drug interaction that would have caused it.
- Is it common to get heat exhaustion from simply walking for 15 minutes while on carbamazepine. I am so weak, drenched in sweat, nauseous, and vomiting about 10 minutes later after simply walking
User reviews to the study
- I take Carbamazaphine for TN on the right side and it does help but I have now started experiencing problems on my left side. I've had a root canal. It's a constant tooth ache. Similar to TN on the right but different in so many ways. I have often wondered if the meds are causing other tooth ...
- Hi everyone, I have been using Degranol Carbamazapine tablets since 1980 for Epilepsy & since then I have had Erectile Disfunction. I amust now 70 years young still taking the tablets & still got ED is there anything I can take now to counter activate this as it's so frustrating. Thanking you, ...
- I am starting 10mg Dicyclomine capsules, i'm also insulin diabetic...I have been in pain , in and out of emergency room twice...ct scan barium...everything good...but I have had two strokes and one seizure all 20 years ago, and been on Carbamzepine ever since...Being a diabetic really ...
- Hi everybody ! I have problems with mixing tegretol 2x 400 g.per day and thre or four joints of cannabis ..nearly only one gramm !!! I noticed when i stop smoking three ou four days , i have sex érections in morning ...it's such rare , i'm 57 years old . Is the mixing so bad ?
- My father in law has been on carbamazepine for 27 ys and has no developed parkinsonian like symptoms. Although doctors say he does not have have parkinsons he has parkinsons like symptoms. He was diagnosed with ganglia brain stem degeneration. THE QUESTION IS HOW AND WHY? He is perfectly ...