Vicodin hp and Kava drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Vicodin hp and Kava together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Vicodin hp and Kava. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 17, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Vicodin hp and Kava?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVicodin hp and Kava from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vicodin hp has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Vicodin hp 343 users)
Kava has active ingredients of kava. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Kava 76 users)
Interactions between Vicodin hp and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Kava and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Vicodin hp and Kavaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Vicodin hp (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used to treat pain. Kava (kava) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
- I drank kava for the first time a few hours ago and my feet are swelling. Is this a known reaction?
- I have been taking 70mg of Norco a day for years. I am a chronic pain patient and without Norco I wouldn't be able to get out of bed in the morning. I am 40lbs overweight and changed my diet and walk a lot but cannot lose the weight. Garcina Cambogia was recommend to me by a friend and my ...
- I have Moyamoya and have had three brain operations. My first diagnosed seizure lasted 90 minutes and I was flown by helicopter from northern Minnesota to Minneapolis. I hate my seizure drugs (lepta) as they make me super dizzy.
- Recently one day ago I had knee surgery a complete tear of Mr miniscus medial tear...prior to surgery was taking advil then switched to a natural tumeric white will plus some additional indgredients...I was given hydrocodone and took that 1/2 pill..this morn I went back to natural question can I ...