Vicodin hp and Nyquil drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Vicodin hp and Nyquil together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Vicodin hp and Nyquil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Vicodin hp and Nyquil?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVicodin hp and Nyquil from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vicodin hp has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Vicodin hp 343 users)
Nyquil has active ingredients of acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / pseudoephedrine. It is often used in common cold. (latest outcomes from Nyquil 717 users)
Interactions between Vicodin hp and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nyquil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Vicodin hp and Nyquila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Vicodin hp (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used to treat pain. Nyquil (acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / pseudoephedrine) is often used to treat nasopharyngitis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
- My wife is 37 and has no risk factors for a stroke. She took NyQuil for three nights in a row for a virus causing congestion problems and had a massive stroke. Has anyone experienced a stroke while taking NyQuil?
- I took NyQuil 2 weeks ago and I have had ringing in my ear since, I took 10 days worth of omoxycylin and it hasn't helped.... Help!
- I have been taking 70mg of Norco a day for years. I am a chronic pain patient and without Norco I wouldn't be able to get out of bed in the morning. I am 40lbs overweight and changed my diet and walk a lot but cannot lose the weight. Garcina Cambogia was recommend to me by a friend and my ...
- I am considering taking these 2 together. I don't want to introduce myself. Am I looking down a horrible road if I do.
- Recently one day ago I had knee surgery a complete tear of Mr miniscus medial tear...prior to surgery was taking advil then switched to a natural tumeric white will plus some additional indgredients...I was given hydrocodone and took that 1/2 pill..this morn I went back to natural question can I ...