Vicodin and Aclovate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Vicodin and Aclovate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Vicodin and Aclovate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
6 people who take Vicodin, Aclovate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Vicodin and Aclovate?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVicodin and Aclovate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vicodin has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Vicodin 47,844 users)
Aclovate has active ingredients of alclometasone dipropionate. (latest outcomes from Aclovate 158 users)
Interactions between Vicodin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Aclovate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Vicodin and Aclovatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Vicodin (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used to treat pain. Aclovate (alclometasone dipropionate) is often used to treat acne. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I would like to know if anyone has had success using medical marijuana for orthostatic tremor
- I suffer from SAD but each winter the depression gets worse. I've not been able to find a solution so I thought the combo might be the culprit
- I step into a warm tub and right away my skin begins to feel itchy. I used to get little tiny red dots on my ankles and top of my feet when I stepped into the warm water and they itched really bad,the tops of my feet would look like they were bruised. The itching would stop after a half hour or ...
- been taking Vicodin off and on for back problems and some surgeries.have .now balance is off.taking 1 to 2 10-325 Vic's per day but something is affecting balance.trying to figure out what's causing.hadnt had problems bfore.can vic cause this
- Not really interested in personal experiences or anecdotes, but would appreciate an answer from someone with broader experience orexpert knowledge, including a pharmacist, physician nurse practioner. Thsnks!
User reviews to the study
- Lumbar fusion 3 months ago. Still taking 2 Vicodin a day. Terrible bladder spasms. Any suggestions?? Any Med's that don't cause bladder spasms?
- I have severe pain and the only drug I tolerate is Vicodan. Currently I take 30 mg /24 hrs.. I have severe central sleep apnea that is completely controlled by my asv or it it avs? machine. I'm 79 and have always been athletic until now when any activity aggravates my stenosis causing ...
- I am a 62 yo female. Was hit by truck on my bicycle in the late 80's. I have DDD in back & neck, FMS and degenerative arthritis all over body (shoulder & knee need displacement). In short, chronic pain since 1998. I have been on Vicodan for 5-10 years. I am dependent on it, not abusing it. ...
- I've been taking Ambien for at least 5 years and Vicodin...in the past year I started noticing my hair thinning. I have always had thick curly long hair and now very thin and fragile like baby hair. I was talking wellbutrin bit recently got off of that thinking it may be the cause. These two ...
- Has anybody experienced anxiety while taking this medication. I've been taking it on and off for 3 months. Almost daily the past month. Skipped a couple days has anybody experienced withdrawal symptoms from this medication.