Vicodin and Marijuana drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Vicodin and Marijuana together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Vicodin and Marijuana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 89 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
89 people who take Vicodin, Marijuana are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Vicodin and Marijuana?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVicodin and Marijuana from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vicodin has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Vicodin 47,844 users)
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Marijuana 3,295 users)
Interactions between Vicodin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Marijuana and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Vicodin and Marijuanaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Vicodin (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used to treat pain. Marijuana (marijuana) is often used to treat drug abuse and dependence. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Vicodin is used in:
- Marijuana is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- So I have Polycythemia vera it makes my hematocrit too high and I have to give a pint of blood about every 3 months. I started taking cbd and so far no results, can you tell me what and how much to take. I have a blood test every month! Thanks Fran
- Hello I'm taking the antibiotic cephalexin but I smoke weed on the daily can I still smoke while I'm taking these antibiotics?
- I have been diagnosed with Cubital Tunnel Syndrome. I haven't used marijuana since high school (20 years ago), but every bit of research and study ever done by any reputable agency about the Human Endocannabinoid System and the functions of the Human CB1 and CB2 receptors, shows that marijuana ...
- I would like to know if anyone has had success using medical marijuana for orthostatic tremor
- I have frequent headaches so I was wondering how can I stop taking aspirin without having headaches?
User reviews to the study
- My daughter was vaccine injured by the Tetanus vaccine. Her I.Q. is only 52. She is 17 years old, and unable to read, nor do simple math. We have tried diet, and many nutritional supplements, to no avail. We have even done Adipose Stem Cell injections with no improvement. Any thoughts on ...
- I was caught by surprise how high I got one time on a half of a 150 mg edible and 75 mg Lyrica. I couldn't move. I laid on the bed and tried to maintain, but it was quite difficult. Any recommendations?
- I've recently been diagnosed with bradycardia, osteoarthritis and depression. Am I making things worse by using medical marijuana for pain and anxiety. I take xanax, antidepressants (low dose) and pain killers. The marijuana really helps with the pain and anxiety but I'm worried that I'm making ...
- Yes it can happen I did it and as a result I have really and totally stuffed up my stomach too the point where I'm so I'll it wasn't even worth it x
- I have been taking 4mg of Dilaudid every 6hrs for almost a year. When I've smoked Indica strains I've had several times had my blood pressure drop very low and have gone unconscious, resulting in going to the WRONG. This doesn't seem to happen if I've smoked Sativa. Any ideas way this might be ...