Victoza and Amino acids drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Victoza and Amino acids together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Victoza and Amino acids. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 24, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Victoza and Amino acids?
Victoza has active ingredients of liraglutide. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Victoza 25,354 users)
Amino acids has active ingredients of amino acids. (latest outcomes from Amino acids 922 users)
Interactions between Victoza and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Amino acids and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Victoza and Amino acidsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Victoza (liraglutide) is often used to treat type 2 diabetes. Amino acids (amino acids) is often used to treat preventive health care. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Does anyone else have experience of large 'boil' type spots in the groin and on the pubis? Also swelling of the clitoris? Very painful, I have been trying to medicate with Clitmazole and Hydro 1% but is not working
- Hi, has anyone had an increase in their heart rate(tachycardia) since starting to take Victoza
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- Okay, so I was jumped by some Hawaiians at a beach with my chick, alcohol was involved we had been spending the day there. When it was about time to leave I was struck on my right side in the head then several attempts to knock me out, so after all said and done and I was furious this had ...
- I was taking Victoza and developed heart flutters, palpitations. I was taking the drug for 4 months. I have stopped the drug, 3 weeks ago. I am still having flutters. How long will this continue?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am having serious hair loss.... from really thick, wavy and silky hair to very thin (some bald areas) and a totally different texture (looks like its burnt or like straw)... Have been to 2 different doctors and 2 dermatologists to no avail... the last one said i have Androgen Alpecia... I ...
- I have been on victoza now for about 5 months and have been having a lot of hair loss. Has anyone else had this issue and is there anything to help?
- Have gout in my right knee Have been on Victoza & Jardiance for 2 weeks. Any remedies to get rid of the gout ???? Thanks for your time & efflort.
- I'm two weeks into starting Farxiga 10mg and I got the shock of my life when I couldn't get it up with my partner. Embarrassing much but more concerning that we now have this to worry about too. How have others coped with this?
- I have been on .6 victoza for 2 months. My glucose and a1c are lower, but my creatinine is now 206! It was 62 (when labs were done prior to starting victoza). I am seeing my Endo Dr this coming Monday, but am scared/worried. Has anyone's creatinine been high from victoza? If so, did it go back ...