Victoza and Amino acids drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Victoza and Amino acids together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Victoza and Amino acids. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Victoza has active ingredients of liraglutide. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Victoza 22,878 users)
Amino acids has active ingredients of amino acids. (latest outcomes from Amino acids 881 users)
On Feb, 25, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Victoza and Amino acids?
Interactions between Victoza and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Amino acids and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Victoza (liraglutide) is often used to treat type 2 diabetes. Amino acids (amino acids) is often used to treat preventive health care. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
Can you answer these questions?
- Does anyone else have experience of large 'boil' type spots in the groin and on the pubis? Also swelling of the clitoris? Very painful, I have been trying to medicate with Clitmazole and Hydro 1% but is not working
- Hi, has anyone had an increase in their heart rate(tachycardia) since starting to take Victoza
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- Okay, so I was jumped by some Hawaiians at a beach with my chick, alcohol was involved we had been spending the day there. When it was about time to leave I was struck on my right side in the head then several attempts to knock me out, so after all said and done and I was furious this had ...
- I was taking Victoza and developed heart flutters, palpitations. I was taking the drug for 4 months. I have stopped the drug, 3 weeks ago. I am still having flutters. How long will this continue?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi - My best friend was recently diagnosed with bladder tumor during a diagnostic cystoscopy It was an incidental find as he had the Cysto done due to hematuria in urine. He had a cystoscopy in October and there was no tumor noted in bladder then. He's been on victoza approximately ...
- I've been on Victoza for about a week. Now I'm having lower back pain. At first I thought it was muscular, maybe somehow tweaked my back, but this feels different. Intense. I'm stopping it as of today and see if I get better. As of now nothing is helping. :(
- Hi everyone. I've been taking Victoza for about 9 months now. In that time I've been having severe cramps in my calves and feet. I never related it to a medication until yesterday. I'm assuming others have the same issues. Is there anything you've tried that is helps manage the cramping?
- I've on Metformin for years. Wasn't controlling my sugar levels. The doctor put me on Victoza which is a miracle drug for my sugar #s... but I can't sleep!!!!
- Hey, I use treatment against high blood pressure, name Edarbi together with Amlodipine, when I use Viktoza for weight loss, doz of 1,2 I feel very bad condition and I get very high blood pressure, dizziness and headache My Question .... what I have to do Thanks in advance for any advise ...