Victoza and Provigil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Victoza and Provigil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Victoza and Provigil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 39 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 30, 2017
39 people who take Victoza, Provigil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
6 - 12 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Victoza and Provigil?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVictoza and Provigil from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Victoza has active ingredients of liraglutide. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Victoza 26,438 users)
Provigil has active ingredients of modafinil. It is often used in narcolepsy. (latest outcomes from Provigil 18,661 users)
Interactions between Victoza and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Provigil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Victoza and Provigila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Victoza (liraglutide) is often used to treat type 2 diabetes. Provigil (modafinil) is often used to treat narcolepsy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Victoza is used in:
- Provigil is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- HI My mom started Victoza 3 weeks ago and started having intermittent nighttime chills. She is also on Metformin. Do you recommend that she continue Victoza or stop it?for how long can she expect the symptoms
- Does anyone else have experience of large 'boil' type spots in the groin and on the pubis? Also swelling of the clitoris? Very painful, I have been trying to medicate with Clitmazole and Hydro 1% but is not working
- Hi, has anyone had an increase in their heart rate(tachycardia) since starting to take Victoza
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- I was taking Victoza and developed heart flutters, palpitations. I was taking the drug for 4 months. I have stopped the drug, 3 weeks ago. I am still having flutters. How long will this continue?
User reviews to the study
- Even my endocrinologist does not know why I am depressed on Victoria. This is some no joke depression and so bummed because this drug is amazing at keeping my sugars in total control. Has anyone found out medically why it causes depression?
- I've just started using victosa and from day one I've been experiencing a lot of palpations throughout the day and at night time. I was wondering if this is a common side effect and are there any more I should be aware of. Thank you in advance for any info. ..on this topic Mary H.
- I am having serious hair loss.... from really thick, wavy and silky hair to very thin (some bald areas) and a totally different texture (looks like its burnt or like straw)... Have been to 2 different doctors and 2 dermatologists to no avail... the last one said i have Androgen Alpecia... I ...
- I am very new, on provigil and discussing taking contrave. I am on provigil for excessive daytime sleepiness. Looking at contrave for food addiction.
- I have been on victoza now for about 5 months and have been having a lot of hair loss. Has anyone else had this issue and is there anything to help?