Viibryd and Ibuprofen drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Viibryd and Ibuprofen together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Viibryd and Ibuprofen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 110 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 12, 2017
110 people who take Viibryd, Ibuprofen are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Viibryd and Ibuprofen?
Viibryd has active ingredients of vilazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Viibryd 5,499 users)
Ibuprofen has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen 103,681 users)
Interactions between Viibryd and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ibuprofen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Viibryd and Ibuprofena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Viibryd (vilazodone hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Ibuprofen (ibuprofen) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Viibryd is used in:
- Ibuprofen is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been taking ibuprofen about 4 times a week for pain as needed for about a month. Last night I woke up and had a nose bleed. Can the ibuprofen cause this and if I stop taking it will the nose bleeds stop or has it stopped for you? It is 600mg per pill. The nose bleed did not last long, ...
- Aggravated Muscle weakness that keeps me up at night, could be the drugs. insomnia, anxiety in the morning, OCD.
- After a few weeks of Ibuprofen for foot pain, I developed hot spots, soreness and pain in lower legs with fever. By the time I saw the doctor, symptoms had improved and tests did not indicate blood clots but all symptoms pointed to that.
- I suffer from Anxiety and Autistic Spectrum Disorder. I also hyper focus on basketball and have become very good at three point shooting. My Psychiatrist wants me to try Prozac but I am afraid it will hurt my basketball performance. Basketball is the only thing that is good in my life. Does ...
- Is it safe to mix children's mucinex night time and delsym dm?
You may be interested in these reviews
- HI I have been suffering from burning mouth syndrome for one year. I am trying to find the cause and the possibility of it ending...I took Ibuprofren for at least a month while I was having dental work, I had a rough root canal and a tooth pulled...after the root canal I started taking ...
- I've been taking viibryd (40ml) my doc added Wellbutrin 300Xl to help decrease my appetite I feel dizzy and get headache right when I wake up if I don't take the meds right away-once I take en I turn into a zombie anyone else feel like this!?
- Looking for success stories from persons who use geodon and also those who take geodon and viibryd together.
- Anyone find issues with valasidone and cbd weed? I think I'm seeing signs the weed is blocking my valasidone intake. I'm susceptible to harsh withdrawals and I've noticed this happening with heavier cbd weed use. Anyone? Anyone have withdrawals from valasidone when a dose is missed? What are ...
- I have severed swollen upper eyelids worse in the morning. Anyone feel ibuprofen could be responsible?