Viread and Reyataz drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Viread and Reyataz together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Viread and Reyataz. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,171 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 11, 2017
1,171 people who take Viread, Reyataz are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Viread and Reyataz?
Viread has active ingredients of tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. It is often used in hepatitis b. (latest outcomes from Viread 9,707 users)
Reyataz has active ingredients of atazanavir sulfate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Reyataz 8,658 users)
Interactions between Viread and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Reyataz and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Viread and Reyataza b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Viread (tenofovir disoproxil fumarate) is often used to treat hiv infection. Reyataz (atazanavir sulfate) is often used to treat hiv infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
- hello, for the past 4 years I have suffered through multi pancreatic episodes. Sometimes the pain is too much, how do you cope?
- 58 yr old M HIV + for 30 years now. Have severe Arthritis in hips, knees,feet shoulders mostly lower back Paine rounding to the front pelvic area. Currently on Viread, isentress & Intelence. It seems to be getting worse. Everyone I talk to like Dr & Husband are tired of hearing it. Is there ...
- Hi my name is steve and i found out i have chronic hep b and I'm on viread 300mg ive been on it for 4 weeks it makes me feel like i got a mild flu does anyone know how long will i feel like that thank you
- Hallo, I am a 27 years old female with hepatitis B under treatment with Viread since 4 and a half years. lately I was diagnosed with urinary infection caused by proteus mirabilis. The doctor recommended ciprofloxacin for 7 days but I have read that there are some interactions between dhe two ...