Viread and Reyataz drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Viread and Reyataz together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Viread and Reyataz. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,176 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 30, 2017
1,176 people who take Viread, Reyataz are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Viread and Reyataz?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeViread and Reyataz from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Viread has active ingredients of tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. It is often used in hepatitis b. (latest outcomes from Viread 9,845 users)
Reyataz has active ingredients of atazanavir sulfate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Reyataz 8,724 users)
Interactions between Viread and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Reyataz and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Viread and Reyataza b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Viread (tenofovir disoproxil fumarate) is often used to treat hiv infection. Reyataz (atazanavir sulfate) is often used to treat hiv infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Viread is used in:
- Reyataz is used in:
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- hello, for the past 4 years I have suffered through multi pancreatic episodes. Sometimes the pain is too much, how do you cope?
- 58 yr old M HIV + for 30 years now. Have severe Arthritis in hips, knees,feet shoulders mostly lower back Paine rounding to the front pelvic area. Currently on Viread, isentress & Intelence. It seems to be getting worse. Everyone I talk to like Dr & Husband are tired of hearing it. Is there ...
- Hi my name is steve and i found out i have chronic hep b and I'm on viread 300mg ive been on it for 4 weeks it makes me feel like i got a mild flu does anyone know how long will i feel like that thank you
- Hallo, I am a 27 years old female with hepatitis B under treatment with Viread since 4 and a half years. lately I was diagnosed with urinary infection caused by proteus mirabilis. The doctor recommended ciprofloxacin for 7 days but I have read that there are some interactions between dhe two ...