Visipaque 320 and Norvasc drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Visipaque 320 and Norvasc together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Visipaque 320 and Norvasc. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 25, 2017
2 people who take Visipaque 320, Norvasc are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Visipaque 320 and Norvasc?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVisipaque 320 and Norvasc from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Visipaque 320 has active ingredients of iodixanol. (latest outcomes from Visipaque 320 112 users)
Norvasc has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Norvasc 105,680 users)
Interactions between Visipaque 320 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Norvasc and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Visipaque 320 and Norvasca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Visipaque 320 (iodixanol) is often used to treat chest pain. Norvasc (amlodipine besylate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Norvasc is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Taking lamictal for silent seizures or sudden rush of memory! anyone else with the memory rushes!
- I have carpal tunnel syndrome, pretty much under control with ibuprofen. The nurse practitioner wants to add Norvasc (amlodipine) 5mg to my lisinopril for high blood pressure.
- I been sick sins 2014 walking nerve damage in legs one of my hand a numbness tingling burning itching on and of balance problems pain in legs swollen legs every day urin prolems had sleep prolems fainting 2 times
- doctor does not want to do a spinal or shunt because of Pradaxa use. How will my condition evolve and what do I expect in the future without this treatment.
- Husband diagnosed Hep B. I'm waiting for my test results. Doctor discontinued fish oil for husband.. He has many symptoms I have none yet. I stopped taking Crestor a month ago and wanted to just take omega 3.
User reviews to the study
- Before taking Amlodipine my wife had a series of questions for the doctor who recommended that I take it. I asked the Dr if I had his consent to record my questions and his answers in regards to the safety of taking this medication. Prior to taking 5mg Amlodipine I have never been on any drug ...
- What are the side effects for prevpac and amlodipine besylate? First time taking this. What do i expect? If i need an approval from my doc, it must be a reason
- Has anyone had experience with Dr. William Davis, Cardiologist from Milwaukee? He has had success (anecdotal, not clinical trials) reversing AS with Vitamin D, and K2 containing both forms of Vitamin K, MK4 and MK7? I find it disappointing the posts on this website are several years old. ...
- Had HBP when Dr. put me on 5mg Amlodipine several years ago, History of murmur but no stenosis at that time. Early 2016 developed what I thought was shortness of breath, tests revealed NO LUNG PROBLEM. Least exertion caused "weakness." (Hard to describe) but recovered within seconds or couple ...
- I have been talking Norvasc for almost 2 years, i had bad headaches for many years and since trying Norvasc my headaches are mostly gone. But I think it is causing memory loss. I would like feedback from others, thanks