Vistaril and Inapsine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Vistaril and Inapsine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Vistaril and Inapsine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
5 people who take Vistaril, Inapsine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Vistaril and Inapsine?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVistaril and Inapsine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vistaril has active ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Vistaril 6,579 users)
Inapsine has active ingredients of droperidol. (latest outcomes from Inapsine 230 users)
Interactions between Vistaril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Inapsine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Vistaril and Inapsinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Vistaril (hydroxyzine hydrochloride) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Inapsine (droperidol) is often used to treat nausea and vomiting. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Vistaril is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Aggravated Muscle weakness that keeps me up at night, could be the drugs. insomnia, anxiety in the morning, OCD.
- I took one vistaril and 6 motrin and I'm scared of whats going to happen, I dont want to overdose.
User reviews to the study
- I am glad I found this group. I have had some very bad side effects for the past 6 month. I had to go the ER 5 times in March and April. I get very dehydrated, shaky. involuntary muscle movement also slurred speaks and have trouble remembering what I am going. I think it is a medicine withdral ...
- I Started taking vistaril about a week ago and the last four nights I have had horrible nightmares. It says it's a rare side effect so could it be a combination of the other meds I take?
- I am considering taking these 2 together. I don't want to introduce myself. Am I looking down a horrible road if I do.
- I started taking Hydroxyzine last summer, Ive had Tinnitus since last November. I've stopped taking it a couple of days ago and will stay off for 3 mos to see if the Tinnitus changes. I'll leave a post if it stops. Good Luck everyone.
- I am a 68 yr old female who also uses celexa and would like to know if there is a problem taking the 2 drugs together(at different times)