Vistaril and Weed drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Vistaril and Weed together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Vistaril and Weed. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Vistaril and Weed?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVistaril and Weed from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vistaril has active ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Vistaril 6,579 users)
Weed has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Weed 88 users)
Interactions between Vistaril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Weed and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Vistaril and Weeda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Vistaril (hydroxyzine hydrochloride) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Weed (marijuana) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Is it safe to mix cannabis and campral together? Campral is meant to help with alcohol cravings.
- Does any one feel like after smoking weed they see better ?
- Aggravated Muscle weakness that keeps me up at night, could be the drugs. insomnia, anxiety in the morning, OCD.
- Hi. I have been taking florinef for NMH and fibromyalgia - as well as parnate an mao Inhibitor, and prazosin for 5 years. This combo of mess has reduced my symptoms by probably %50 and I have been tolerating well enough. I've been smoking marijuana with no problem until the last year or so when ...
- I'm a 30 yr old female, diagnosed with Cyclothemia bordering on Bipolar one year ago, after going through deeply traumatic divorce. While I'm slowly stabilizing, my joy for life comes and goes. Tried lithium for a while months back, felt good until Welbutrin added, made me feel terrible. Went ...
User reviews to the study
- I am glad I found this group. I have had some very bad side effects for the past 6 month. I had to go the ER 5 times in March and April. I get very dehydrated, shaky. involuntary muscle movement also slurred speaks and have trouble remembering what I am going. I think it is a medicine withdral ...
- Hello , My name is lucky ,i have a lot to tell about to introduce in detail ,now the present problem bothering me is about my health , i have been told i have multiple myeloma and have been under medication for 6months ,now after a blood test made its shown that my homocysteine level is some ...
- Anyone find issues with valasidone and cbd weed? I think I'm seeing signs the weed is blocking my valasidone intake. I'm susceptible to harsh withdrawals and I've noticed this happening with heavier cbd weed use. Anyone? Anyone have withdrawals from valasidone when a dose is missed? What are ...
- Hey, I have HHT (dignosed when I was about 8years old) live in Colorado and trying to get more info about Canna use to help with migraines. Thanks
- I would like to smoke weed while taking amiodarone. Does anyone have any thoughts on this side effects?