Vitamin c and Cactus flowers drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Vitamin c and Cactus flowers together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Vitamin c and Cactus flowers. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 25, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Vitamin c and Cactus flowers?
Vitamin c has active ingredients of l-ascorbic acid. It is often used in vitamin supplementation. (latest outcomes from Vitamin c 22,970 users)
Cactus flowers has active ingredients of prickly pear cactus.
Interactions between Vitamin c and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Cactus flowers and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Vitamin c and Cactus flowersa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Meds I'm currently taking. Lithium 750 Synthroid 0.88 Wellbutrin 300 Abilify 30 ...
- I have been taking hydroxychloroquine for RA for 8 weeks without any side effects, but then started taking omeprazole along side this, after taking omeprazole for a few days I have been having severe shoulder pain that goes down my biceps when I move my arm. Far worse at night. I stopped ...
- what is the diff of compartment syndrome or crps or cellulitis? Had fx wrist with pinning July 7th but now how swollen painful and finger arentt moving much
- Hi , My husband has been suffering these days from swollen lymph nodes in the right side of the neck, sold and no pain. The specialist decided to have a biopsy done next week. He never had any side effects since diagnoses Aug 2013, and since that he is on Sprycel-Dasatanib 100 mg, ...
- i only took the oxy for 3 days after a hernia operation and now 2 months later my speech is still slurred. what the……..
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi, how many are you? What is your experience? What kind of symptoms did you get from taking both pills together and why and how you did connect them to Pradaxa and not to something else? AND why there is not 1 bit of confirmation of this fact in any part of the internet? Please, if you ...
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!
- I take high does liposomal Vit C for essential thrombocytosis to see if it helps lower my platelet numbers. Anyone else??
- I am a female in my 60's and grew up using and loving Vitamin C but about 7 years ago I experienced slight bowel bleeding with ascorbic acid and a few other forms of supplemental vitamin C. I finally gave up trying to find a better form for my system and have avoided taking alone since. I have had
- Have been on opdivo for nearly two years. Recently started taking vitamin c supplements. Wondering if anyone knows the safety and efficacy of the combo?