Vitamin d and Tirosint drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Vitamin d and Tirosint together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Vitamin d and Tirosint. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 52 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 04, 2017
52 people who take Vitamin d, Tirosint are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Vitamin d and Tirosint?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVitamin d and Tirosint from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets. (latest outcomes from Vitamin d 68,416 users)
Tirosint has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Tirosint 950 users)
Interactions between Vitamin d and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tirosint and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Vitamin d and Tirosinta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Vitamin d (ergocalciferol) is often used to treat vitamin supplementation. Tirosint (levothyroxine sodium) is often used to treat hypothyroidism. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Vitamin d is used in:
- Tirosint is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I see I may be the first to post anything on your sight. I hope you're successful with this because I would like very much to learn more about hogberry. A gentleman named Gary Scott writes articles about healthy things and he mentioned hogberry tea for getting rid of fat cells. I can't find ...
- Meds I'm currently taking. Lithium 750 Synthroid 0.88 Wellbutrin 300 Abilify 30 ...
- The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
- acute onset numbness , weakness, and gait abnormalities over year ago, other abnormal sensations/functions and pain came on later, symptoms involving mostly sensory and autonomic with some motor persist but fluctuate. have a hard time controlling and dealing with the pain especially. sometimes ...
- Several years ago in 2013 I was"diagnosed" with RA. I went through every medication including, humira, embral, to now IV fusions of remicade which has been almost a year. I am not feeling any better and body aches and joint pains getting worse. I started researching my symptoms and lyme kept ...
User reviews to the study
- Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
- Hiya I found out bout my pelvic kidney When i was 18 by accident. It's been a pain in my side (lol) forever just want to know what others have dealt with it
- I began taking vitamin D3 2000 IU along with vit-K 240mcg last week, however I am not certain of the reaction I will have with the Invega Sustenna monthly injections.
- After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!