Voltaren and Pennsaid drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Voltaren and Pennsaid together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Voltaren and Pennsaid. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 48 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 13, 2017
48 people who take Voltaren, Pennsaid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Voltaren and Pennsaid?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVoltaren and Pennsaid from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Voltaren has active ingredients of diclofenac sodium. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Voltaren 32,378 users)
Pennsaid has active ingredients of diclofenac sodium. (latest outcomes from Pennsaid 1,101 users)
Interactions between Voltaren and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pennsaid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Voltaren and Pennsaida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Voltaren (diclofenac sodium) is often used to treat pain. Pennsaid (diclofenac sodium) is often used to treat joint pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- In February, 2016, I learned that the pains I was having in my right knee was due to osteoarthritis (I was limping in pain from Feb. to August, 2016). To help decrease the arthritic pain, I was prescribed Voltaren gel to rub into my knee, four times a day. This did help reduce my knee pains, ...
- Once you stop taking Voltaren how long before the numbness and tingling stops. I can't sleep at night.
- may I continue my generic Lexapro while taking Voltaren 75mg DR for 3 weeks?
- just discovered tht voltaren cause memory loss in segment of population. my mother had cartlidge pain and for the last two month ws taking cataflam drops by mouth and also voltaren as ointment on major areas of body and all of the udden lost memory. we have stopped those meds. will memory come ...
- I have Factor V Leiden and have had severe back pain. Im wondering if apllying voltaren gel is safe?
User reviews to the study
- My name is Karen, I've had chronic pain with lumbar spinal stenosis for many years. This has caused RLS and neuralgia,among other problems. I've been on ropinilole for two years for RLS. I was recently prescribed horizant for neuralgia. I'm wondering if I can stop taking the ropinilole? Does ...
- I WAS PUT ON VOLTAREN FOR A KNEE INFLAMATION AND AFTER TAKING FOR 5 DAYS I FIRST GOT VERY TIRED THEN HAD BACK SENSATIONS TURNING TO PAIN AND GOING INTO MY RIGHT SIDE WHERE THE GALL BLADDER IS, WENT TO THE ER AND ALL THE TESTS WERE NEGATIVE . IVE STOPPED TAKING IT 4 DAYS AGO AND AS OF TODAY IM ...
- Name is rick been on methadone maintenance for 18 yrs now need to take volteran for bad shoulder will this cause bad reaction with my methadone
- Hi, I have taken Diclofenac 75 mg twice a day for about 2 years. Blood work was done every 6 months to monitor liver function. Everything has been fine. 4 weeks ago I ended up in the ER and was diagnoised with multiple pulmonary embolism, small. I was in the hospital a couple days and was taken ...
- Has anyone else had this problem and what did u do about it. Any suggestions, the stiffness and pain is awful