Voltaren and Plavix drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Voltaren and Plavix together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Voltaren and Plavix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 476 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 03, 2017
476 people who take Voltaren, Plavix are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Voltaren and Plavix?
Voltaren has active ingredients of diclofenac sodium. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Voltaren 31,421 users)
Plavix has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Plavix 108,457 users)
Interactions between Voltaren and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Plavix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Voltaren and Plavixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Voltaren (diclofenac sodium) is often used to treat pain. Plavix (clopidogrel bisulfate) is often used to treat stent. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Voltaren is used in:
- Plavix is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have Factor V Leiden and have had severe back pain. Im wondering if apllying voltaren gel is safe?
- I have taken Plavix for six years. And now I just Started Taking Probiotics And now am Having Bleeding From the rectum. Could The Two drugs have anything to do with this problem.
- Was on amitriptyline for 3 years...developed pvc's, a-fib, and have a low cardiac ejection fraction
- been on the three medication above, for one month. for the last week the inside of my mouth is so sore I can barely eat
- Itching started on my husband's upper body, went to his legs and now his chest, arms and legs!
You may be interested in these reviews
- Just had a second stent put in heart. am exhausted all the time since taking plavix. Will my body accept this in time and adjust to this medication. I have no one to help me so conversations with others with same problems helps. I am a senior citizen.
- Hi, my name is Nadejda, I'm 81 and I had 2 stents implanted after I had IM, I'm on plavix plus aspirin now and my feet are inclined to swell/ Please, if anybody could give me some tips as to how deal with this situation.
- My sleep has always been affected by dreams good and bad, but since taking Plavix 18 months ago after a mild stroke, the dreams have worsened and sometimes turned into nightmares that have woken me in a cold sweat. Last night was awful so started to investigate and found this site. Can anyone ...
- Persistent cough worse in cold weather, when exercising or when perfume or scent in the air. I take plains 75 for 8 yrs. any thoughts?
- My name is Karen, I've had chronic pain with lumbar spinal stenosis for many years. This has caused RLS and neuralgia,among other problems. I've been on ropinilole for two years for RLS. I was recently prescribed horizant for neuralgia. I'm wondering if I can stop taking the ropinilole? Does ...