Vyvanse and Alcohol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Vyvanse and Alcohol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Vyvanse and Alcohol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
1 person who takes Vyvanse, Alcohol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Vyvanse and Alcohol?
Vyvanse has active ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Vyvanse 15,782 users)
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 6,419 users)
Interactions between Vyvanse and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Alcohol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Vyvanse and Alcohola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Alcohol (alcohol) is often used to treat alcoholism. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Vyvanse is used in:
- Alcohol is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Has anyone had trouble with taking Vyvanse and Venlafaxine together because I went to the hospital a few months ago I was on 60 mg Vyvanse and 225 mg of venlafaxine and the paramedics thought I was taking the synthetic drug and I wasn't I had came to a point where I couldn't say anything I could ...
- Hi, i was wondering does anyone else have notice that they cant really drink alot of alcohol even 1 or 2 can cause a severe hangover? Is this because of the syndrome? thanks.
- Hi. I ended up being hospitalized after one month being on wellbutrin sr. I became so psychotic and manic. I was paranoid to the max. I have never had any symptoms like this in my entire life. has anyone heard of someone going through something like this after taking wellbutrin sr?
- Hi I rarely drink but when I do the next day when I wake up I am really sick - vomit every 20 mins and also have to go to the toilet ! It's like my whole system shuts down and only12 hours later i will notice my stomach/ bowel making noises again and then I stop being sick. Is there anything I ...
- I just start Vyvanse 30mg a week ago. The first day I was in heaven, but that went away. Now I seem to clinch my teeth, have headaches and seem 'out of it' at times. The overeating hasn't stopped yet either. How do I know that I need a higher dose? Is 40 mg ALOT stronger, or not really?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am 50 and been taking Vyvanse 70mg for over 10 yrs. Just got tested for low T and now on T Gel packets, not sure what will happen but hoping for more energy.
- Went up to 30mg Vyvanse for about 2 weeks Last few days my calf muscles are killing me especially when I walk. anyone else have same effects, hot or cold ?read both are recommended.
- I often have episodes of dysphagia after drinking too much. I have been a moderate to heavy drinker for over 20 years. I worry about Barrett's Esophagus. Has anyone else had a similar experience?
- Any experience with pathological gambling and Vyanse? Dose recently increased and my gambling is out of control.
- I'm 47 and take Vyvannce for ADHD and have been on it a year. I started noticing that I am mixing up my words more and more. Is Vyvannce a cause of aphasia? If so, I need to get off of it!