Warfarin sodium and Apple cider vinegar drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Warfarin sodium and Apple cider vinegar together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Warfarin sodium and Apple cider vinegar. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 22, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Warfarin sodium and Apple cider vinegar?
Warfarin sodium has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Warfarin sodium 54,978 users)
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has active ingredients of apple cider vinegar. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Apple cider vinegar 178 users)
Interactions between Warfarin sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Apple cider vinegar and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Warfarin sodium and Apple cider vinegara b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Warfarin sodium (warfarin sodium) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Apple cider vinegar (apple cider vinegar) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Is It ok To Take Apple Cider Vinegar When You Are Taking Synthroid ?
- came up with lump on side of jaw yr ago now its osteomylelitus
- Shama from South Africa. aged 55.active female.. DVT taking warfarin for 2years now. Feeling of numbness on the one leg and for a few days now feeling stiffness in neck. Why??
- In taking all these vitamins and the oxybutnin, and me being a paraphegic will this in any way benefit me or hinder me...meaning is their any side effects these vitamins have on me.
- my husband passed away suddenly this passed friday of a cardiac. wondering is there could be any drug interaction that would have caused it.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been on warfarin for 12 yrs and since 4 yrs I have high ESR even as high as 86. tests came out negative.I feel that my doctors are not that worried
- I'm new here and to taking medications so I'm hoping to learn from your experiences. I have been doing the apple cider vinegar daily for the past year and having great success. Now I'm a 52 year old male with diagnosed hypertension with bp 160+/105+ and am taking Locartan potassium 50mg to get ...
- Would just like t find out if it is ok to glutamine I am on warafrin does it affect the blood levels?
- Started on piogltazone 2 months ago,have been on warfarin for 8 years levels pretty stable,my inr levels have dropped even with increased dose warfarin,I am on lowest dose of piog 15 mg,any help please
- Very tempted to take anything to quell my persistent cough but most things off-limits with Warfarin as you know. I have been recommended Robytusin and am cautiously using that. I see I take Warfarin not Warfarin Sodium as mentioned ? Best wishes.