Warfarin sodium and Apple cider vinegar drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Warfarin sodium and Apple cider vinegar together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Warfarin sodium and Apple cider vinegar. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Warfarin sodium has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Warfarin sodium 54,018 users)
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has active ingredients of apple cider vinegar. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Apple cider vinegar 142 users)
On Feb, 22, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Warfarin sodium and Apple cider vinegar?
Interactions between Warfarin sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Apple cider vinegar and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Warfarin sodium (warfarin sodium) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Apple cider vinegar (apple cider vinegar) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
Can you answer these questions?
- came up with lump on side of jaw yr ago now its osteomylelitus
- Shama from South Africa. aged 55.active female.. DVT taking warfarin for 2years now. Feeling of numbness on the one leg and for a few days now feeling stiffness in neck. Why??
- In taking all these vitamins and the oxybutnin, and me being a paraphegic will this in any way benefit me or hinder me...meaning is their any side effects these vitamins have on me.
- my husband passed away suddenly this passed friday of a cardiac. wondering is there could be any drug interaction that would have caused it.
- is there an interaction from an episode of gout with warfarin?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi people i am on warfarin for heart fibrillation ,but i also have bad vetigo for a long time . Is there danger in taking stemitil and warfarin at the same time. Does it alter the inr test .thanks a lot Terry.
- I am on 10mg amlodipine tablets for high blood pressure. I also take 3tbs home made applecider vinegar home made with 'the mother" in a glass of warm water every day. Please, does anyone know of any contra-indications between these rwo substances? Thanks K
- I have been on wafarin for almost 10 years and now prescribed co-tareg for high BP .. and could be drug interactions .
- Glad to be able to talk with others who have both issues- take warfarin and have diverticulitis. Have been on warfarin for 12 years due to antiphospholipid antibody syndrome and just had my first bout of diver. Not fun.
- hi, I'm on Coumadin 4 life and want to lose weight with garcinia cambogia. I'm now hearing there r side effects after 1 years use. I already have lots of medical problems so want to know what this supplement could do to hurt my health further. I'm 70 pounds over weight from breaking my back ...