Warfarin sodium and Clonazepam drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Warfarin sodium and Clonazepam together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Warfarin sodium and Clonazepam. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 647 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 05, 2017
647 people who take Warfarin sodium, Clonazepam are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Warfarin sodium and Clonazepam?
Warfarin sodium has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Warfarin sodium 54,978 users)
Clonazepam has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Clonazepam 67,196 users)
Interactions between Warfarin sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Clonazepam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Warfarin sodium and Clonazepama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Warfarin sodium (warfarin sodium) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Clonazepam (clonazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Warfarin sodium is used in:
- Clonazepam is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- came up with lump on side of jaw yr ago now its osteomylelitus
- Shama from South Africa. aged 55.active female.. DVT taking warfarin for 2years now. Feeling of numbness on the one leg and for a few days now feeling stiffness in neck. Why??
- My wife found here that 1 in 10,000 hydromorphone patients get Lymphedema. I am a 58 year old male who has been taking Hydromorphone for about 12 years increasing along the way. That's the good news, at least I know what caused the legs and feet to triple their size within 30 days. Now where do ...
- I accidently took 4 mg chlorpheniramine for a cold and normally take 1.5 mg klonopin. will I have a reaction or not wake up? k
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been on warfarin for 12 yrs and since 4 yrs I have high ESR even as high as 86. tests came out negative.I feel that my doctors are not that worried
- Would just like t find out if it is ok to glutamine I am on warafrin does it affect the blood levels?
- Ok so i cant even believe i found this site and this is a "thing" for months i have been sick. No energy, beyond fatiqued, losing hair, major depression, diagnosed with anemia all the sudden. White blood count is low and red blood count . I have been on klonopin for 2 years but 7 months ago ...
- Started on piogltazone 2 months ago,have been on warfarin for 8 years levels pretty stable,my inr levels have dropped even with increased dose warfarin,I am on lowest dose of piog 15 mg,any help please
- Very tempted to take anything to quell my persistent cough but most things off-limits with Warfarin as you know. I have been recommended Robytusin and am cautiously using that. I see I take Warfarin not Warfarin Sodium as mentioned ? Best wishes.