Warfarin sodium and Zegerid otc drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Warfarin sodium and Zegerid otc together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Warfarin sodium and Zegerid otc. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 72 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
72 people who take Warfarin sodium, Zegerid otc are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Warfarin sodium and Zegerid otc?
Warfarin sodium has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Warfarin sodium 54,024 users)
Zegerid otc has active ingredients of omeprazole; sodium bicarbonate. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Zegerid otc 482 users)
Interactions between Warfarin sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zegerid otc and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Warfarin sodium and Zegerid otca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Warfarin sodium (warfarin sodium) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Zegerid otc (omeprazole; sodium bicarbonate) is often used to treat indigestion. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Warfarin sodium is used in:
- Zegerid otc is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- came up with lump on side of jaw yr ago now its osteomylelitus
- Shama from South Africa. aged 55.active female.. DVT taking warfarin for 2years now. Feeling of numbness on the one leg and for a few days now feeling stiffness in neck. Why??
- my husband passed away suddenly this passed friday of a cardiac. wondering is there could be any drug interaction that would have caused it.
- is there an interaction from an episode of gout with warfarin?
- I have gained weight and not changed my eating habits and my stomach is extremely bloated, never had this problem before, have no waist line anymore
You may be interested in these reviews
- At last! I've always thought that my medication was giving me bad breath. I've been to the dentist (nothing wrong with gums or teeth) and tried several bad breath products. Nothing seems to work. I clean my teeth at least three times a day and put toothpaste in between each tooth. I still have ...
- I've had bullous pemphigoid for a year now and have been on warfarin long term. Happy to share tips, advice, experiences!
- What experience have you had while taking both Warfin and Slow-K as I am about to take both as prescribed by my medical doctor?
- Hi people i am on warfarin for heart fibrillation ,but i also have bad vetigo for a long time . Is there danger in taking stemitil and warfarin at the same time. Does it alter the inr test .thanks a lot Terry.
- I have been on wafarin for almost 10 years and now prescribed co-tareg for high BP .. and could be drug interactions .