Warfarin sodium and Zegerid otc drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Warfarin sodium and Zegerid otc together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Warfarin sodium and Zegerid otc. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 72 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
72 people who take Warfarin sodium, Zegerid otc are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Warfarin sodium and Zegerid otc?
Warfarin sodium has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Warfarin sodium 54,963 users)
Zegerid otc has active ingredients of omeprazole; sodium bicarbonate. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Zegerid otc 535 users)
Interactions between Warfarin sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zegerid otc and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Warfarin sodium and Zegerid otca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Warfarin sodium (warfarin sodium) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Zegerid otc (omeprazole; sodium bicarbonate) is often used to treat indigestion. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Warfarin sodium is used in:
- Zegerid otc is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- came up with lump on side of jaw yr ago now its osteomylelitus
- Shama from South Africa. aged 55.active female.. DVT taking warfarin for 2years now. Feeling of numbness on the one leg and for a few days now feeling stiffness in neck. Why??
- my husband passed away suddenly this passed friday of a cardiac. wondering is there could be any drug interaction that would have caused it.
- is there an interaction from an episode of gout with warfarin?
- I have gained weight and not changed my eating habits and my stomach is extremely bloated, never had this problem before, have no waist line anymore
You may be interested in these reviews
- Have been spitting blood only when I wake up during the night. Doesn't happen during day. Any thoughts? On Coumadin and inr has been 3.47 range
- I want to try hemp oil capsules for fibromyalgia pain but on warfarin anyone got any experience with this mixes thank you
- Started coumadin about a month ago due to DVT. Began having palpitations about a week ago. Trying to find out what may cause this and if there is anything I can do about it. Also on NP Thyroid and palpitations are similar to when I was hypo.
- Hello everyone, I am on both warfarin and trintellix and hope to find out if it is safe. My INR has been high in the last week since starting trintellix. I look forward to meeting and talking with others who are on these medications. Thank you
- My grandma has been taking triboron for 7 years now, she was 90 years old when she started talking it, she has never had to take a pain killer once in those last 7 years for her arthritis. In December 2016, 3 mths ago she was diagnosed with a blood clot in her leg, she has been on warfrin for 3 ...