Warfarin sodium and Zetia drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Warfarin sodium and Zetia together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Warfarin sodium and Zetia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 518 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 16, 2017
518 people who take Warfarin sodium, Zetia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Warfarin sodium and Zetia?
Warfarin sodium has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Warfarin sodium 54,978 users)
Zetia has active ingredients of ezetimibe. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Zetia 34,504 users)
Interactions between Warfarin sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zetia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Warfarin sodium and Zetiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Warfarin sodium (warfarin sodium) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Zetia (ezetimibe) is often used to treat high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Warfarin sodium is used in:
- Zetia is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been taking Eliquis for Afib for about 2 years. My hair is falling out and I thought it was due to my age 78. The receptionist at my interns office suggested Biotin. Going to give this a try after I check with my Cardiologist that it will be alright with the medications I am on. Looking ...
- 59 years...Just had my 2nd dose of prolia , during a routine 24 urine test, was found to have hypercalciumia now on chlorthalidone which caused me to have a critical low potassium.went to EC for potassium . Have been feeling tired, with upper arm pain and a headache X1 week prior to and after ...
- came up with lump on side of jaw yr ago now its osteomylelitus
- Shama from South Africa. aged 55.active female.. DVT taking warfarin for 2years now. Feeling of numbness on the one leg and for a few days now feeling stiffness in neck. Why??
- my husband passed away suddenly this passed friday of a cardiac. wondering is there could be any drug interaction that would have caused it.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been on warfarin for 12 yrs and since 4 yrs I have high ESR even as high as 86. tests came out negative.I feel that my doctors are not that worried
- Would just like t find out if it is ok to glutamine I am on warafrin does it affect the blood levels?
- Started on piogltazone 2 months ago,have been on warfarin for 8 years levels pretty stable,my inr levels have dropped even with increased dose warfarin,I am on lowest dose of piog 15 mg,any help please
- There's no doubt in my mind, my cardiologist is questioning Zetia as well. I had cholesterol and they did a heart cath on me April 20, 2016. I had cholesterol only in my leg. The rest of my body heart everything was completely clear and in perfect shape . My doctor began me on Zetia on May ...
- Very tempted to take anything to quell my persistent cough but most things off-limits with Warfarin as you know. I have been recommended Robytusin and am cautiously using that. I see I take Warfarin not Warfarin Sodium as mentioned ? Best wishes.