Warfarin sodium and Alcohol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Warfarin sodium and Alcohol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Warfarin sodium and Alcohol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 31 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 28, 2017
31 people who take Warfarin sodium, Alcohol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Warfarin sodium and Alcohol?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeWarfarin sodium and Alcohol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Warfarin sodium has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Warfarin sodium 55,462 users)
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 7,141 users)
Interactions between Warfarin sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Alcohol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Warfarin sodium and Alcohola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Warfarin sodium (warfarin sodium) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Alcohol (alcohol) is often used to treat suicide attempt. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Warfarin sodium is used in:
- Alcohol is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been battling alcoholism for many years. I have tried quitting on my own and rehab but am to the point apparently my body can't handle just stopping. It is apparent that my body is dependent on it now because I have drank for so many years. I recently lost a friend mainly due to abruptly ...
- I want to know if it's safe to use Colliol Silver with Warfaren. Marie
- Hi, i was wondering does anyone else have notice that they cant really drink alot of alcohol even 1 or 2 can cause a severe hangover? Is this because of the syndrome? thanks.
- came up with lump on side of jaw yr ago now its osteomylelitus
- Hi I rarely drink but when I do the next day when I wake up I am really sick - vomit every 20 mins and also have to go to the toilet ! It's like my whole system shuts down and only12 hours later i will notice my stomach/ bowel making noises again and then I stop being sick. Is there anything I ...
User reviews to the study
- Can someone share their experience with warfarin and garcinia cambogia? How they feel, lose weight etc
- I have been on coumadin for 3 years. My Inr has been 3.0 lately and I am feeling short of breath. If my INR is lower will it help with hypoxia?
- I've had a 2-3 beers after lidocaine injections at the dentist's for about 50 years and have never had a reaction of any kind.
- I have been on warfarin for 12 yrs and since 4 yrs I have high ESR even as high as 86. tests came out negative.I feel that my doctors are not that worried
- Would just like t find out if it is ok to glutamine I am on warafrin does it affect the blood levels?