Warfarin sodium and Apple cider vinegar drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Warfarin sodium and Apple cider vinegar together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Warfarin sodium and Apple cider vinegar. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Warfarin sodium and Apple cider vinegar?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeWarfarin sodium and Apple cider vinegar from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Warfarin sodium has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Warfarin sodium 55,462 users)
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has active ingredients of apple cider vinegar. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Apple cider vinegar 191 users)
Interactions between Warfarin sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Apple cider vinegar and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Warfarin sodium and Apple cider vinegara b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Warfarin sodium (warfarin sodium) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Apple cider vinegar (apple cider vinegar) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Can I take apple cidar vinegar with prednizone and antibiotics??????
- I want to know if it's safe to use Colliol Silver with Warfaren. Marie
- Is It ok To Take Apple Cider Vinegar When You Are Taking Synthroid ?
- came up with lump on side of jaw yr ago now its osteomylelitus
- Shama from South Africa. aged 55.active female.. DVT taking warfarin for 2years now. Feeling of numbness on the one leg and for a few days now feeling stiffness in neck. Why??
User reviews to the study
- I take lasix and 40 meq of potassium chloride. I am concerned if I take apple cider vinegar, Which could increase my potassium to unsafe levels.
- Can someone share their experience with warfarin and garcinia cambogia? How they feel, lose weight etc
- I have been on coumadin for 3 years. My Inr has been 3.0 lately and I am feeling short of breath. If my INR is lower will it help with hypoxia?
- I have been on warfarin for 12 yrs and since 4 yrs I have high ESR even as high as 86. tests came out negative.I feel that my doctors are not that worried
- I'm new here and to taking medications so I'm hoping to learn from your experiences. I have been doing the apple cider vinegar daily for the past year and having great success. Now I'm a 52 year old male with diagnosed hypertension with bp 160+/105+ and am taking Locartan potassium 50mg to get ...